Destiny

Noah Anderson. The nerdy playboy of Beverly Hills. Once he was family but now I don't know if he even remembers me. He sat professionally in front of me in his neatly pressed three piece suit. A blank face and no sign of recognition. I last saw him eight years ago when he left Beverly Hills. It was awkward to see him after so many years. I wanted to leave my past but it has decided to follow me till the pits of hell.

"Good morning, Sir.", I finally said.

He gave a small nod and said, "Welcome to Hephaestus. We are looking forward to work with you. I hope you will be comfortable to settle in and start working as soon as possible."

"Yes, sir. I'll start from today."

"It's Mr. Anderson and it's good to hear that you are ready to start from today. There's a fashion week soon. I hope you are aware of that. We need new summer collections. We are looking forward to your ideas and creativity."

"I'll not give you any opportunity to make any complaints about me."

"I hope so. You may leave, Ms. Reynolds. It was nice meeting."

"Thank you, si.... Mr. Anderson. The pleasure's all mine."

Andrea said, "I need to have a word with Mr. Anderson. Destiny, you go to the twenty-eighth floor and meet your team mates. I guess you'll be good to go."

I smiled at her and left the room. Definitely he doesn't remember me. And why would he? I was always invisible to him. I entered into the elevator to go to the workplace.

When I entered the workplace I saw a man and a woman around my age and one maybe in her mid-thirties.

"Hi."

They turned their heads to meet gaze. After a short pause they smiled at me.

"Hello.", the man said, "I'm Niall. I guess you are our new team member."

"Yes."

The woman around mid-thirties said, "Hello, I'm Amelia." Then the other woman said, "Hello, I'm Luna."

"I'm Destiny."

"Wow. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. If I would have been into girls then I would have definitely hit on you.", Niall said

We giggled. "So, I'm a bit a clueless. Can you guys guide me?"

"Of course. We got you girl."

All of us started working. Though Noah, oh sorry, Mr. Anderson was there in my mind but I pushed him to the farthest corner of my mind. If he doesn't remember me, then I will not waste my time on him. I have a bigger picture in this fashion house and I'll achieve it.

Around lunchtime Amelia