Noah

Holy hell. I came here to pick her up for the club but they way she's looking, I think that's a bad idea. I want her all to myself. I'll chain her to my bed, so, that no one sees her like this. She wore a simple red dress that complemented her curves. Not much of a makeup, only her bold red lipstick. God, how I want to have that colour smeared on my lips.

She gave me a beaming smile and hugged me. A ritual, she always remembers. She peeked through my car and asked, "Where is Henry?"

"He'll meet us there. Offered him to drive there but didn't want to invade our privacy. What about Olivia?"

"She'll also meet us there."

"Fine but I really want to lock you up and taste you. I want this dress on my bedroom floor."

She tiptoed and whispered in my ears, "If you behave like a good boy, then you might get rewarded for that."

"I love rewards."

"I know.", she smirked.

I helped her into the car and I rounded the hood to take the wheel. It was twenty minute drive to reach the Club 69. When we pulled there, we found a little commotion in front of the bar.

"What the hell is happening there?"

"Let me park and then we can go to see."

So, I parked the car. When we went in front of the bar we saw Henry quarreling with a girl. She was a petite girl almost like Destiny. But why are they quarreling? Before I could do anything, Destiny left my side and went up to them.

"Olivia, what's wrong?"

Uh huh! So, that's Olivia.

"Oh, you are here. Don't even ask. This asshat is trying to break the line and get into the club while we are standing in the line for a long time."

I laughed and went up to Henry and he said, "Well, hello there Destiny." and shook her hand.

Destiny was looking distressed. Pestered between her friend and boss.
"Hi." Then she turned to her. "Olivia, this is Henry Evans, my boss."

Olivia snapped her head towards her and her eyes went wide.

"What?", her voice came out low.

She pointed at me and said, "This is Noah Anderson. He's also my boss and my boyfriend. Noah told him to tag along with him."

Silence. Olivia looked back at him and Henry held a blank look. "I...I'...I'm...so...sor....sorry."

I said, "It's okay, Olivia but try to refrain from situations like this. It's good to be righteous but not much. I told him to keep VIP booth for us but as I can see nothing happened."

She held her head low. Embarassment. Even my beautiful girlfriend was looking worried. I pulled her beside me. "Baby, why do you look so stressed? And Olivia I told you it's okay. Now let's get inside before other people also start a commotion."

"Okay."

They lead us inside while I whispered to Destiny, "What's wrong, baby?"

"Please forgive, Olivia. She just did what she felt right and we are not VIPs like you and she didn't know who Henry was."

I smiled at her innocence. She's all flushed. "Baby, I'm no one to forgive and I understand why she did that. Look, Destiny, I don't know what happened back in Beverly hills when I was not there with you but I just want you to know that I want to keep you happy. I know money cannot buy that but I'd still do everything I can to keep you happy."

Her eyes glistened with tears and she kissed me. "Thank you."

"Thank you for giving yourself to me."

We smiled and covered the tunnel before we entered the main room. The beats were dropping in high volumes. Multi colour lights and people were letting loose. We spotted them at the VIP bar, having a conversation. Interesting!

"Hey, do you guys want something to drink?", Henry said.

"Yeah, sure. A negroni for me."

He turned to Destiny and asked, "And you, ma'am?"

"A martini."

He ordered the drinks and finally Olivia said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Anderson."

I tsked and said, "It's Noah to you and I told you Olivia, it's okay. Things happen."

She smiled at me but then something shift and she said, "But I'm still angry at you for calling my friend your brother's whore."

All the excitement went out of my face. Destiny looked with wide eyes at me. "Even I'm angry at myself for that. I asked for her forgiveness but I'll make up for it for the rest of our lives."

She smiled again as if she melted in her seat. Then Henry interrupted, "Okay, if you guys are done with apologies I want to tell something to Destiny."

"Yeah, sure."

"Destiny, here I'm not Mr. Evans. We can play the employee-boss thing when we are in the office but outside that we are friends. You are my brother's girl and that means you are family."

"Okay, Mr. E..... Sorry..... Henry."

"Right. Now let's get drunk."

"You drink. I want to be on the sober side tonight."

"Since when?"

"Since I had a girlfriend. Try having one, you'll understand."

"Nah man. I'm happy with the way I am."

I shifted my attention to the dance floor. Olivia dragged Destiny to the dance floor and right now they are moving with the music. Her fine ass swaying with the beats. Her face looks serene. She's looking like a goddess. My goddess and I'll worship her forever.