Noah

When Destiny walked down that ramp, I was stunned. She was looking like my salvation. That bridal attire and that orchid bouquet I gave to her made me feel things which I never thought I'll feel.

She went to the backstage and without accepting any greetings from our investors I ran to meet her. She sensed me and looked me straight in the eye. Without thinking much I just hugged her. She's everything I ever wanted. I love her so fucking much that it hurts.

************************************

After the show we went to attend the after party. Everyone was mesmerized by Destiny. Especially Elizabeth Mitchell. She's one of the most celebrated models in our industry.

"Hi, Mr. Anderson."

"Hello, Ms. Mitchell but please you don't have to do the formalities."

"Only if you don't do it.", She chuckled. "Congratulations on your success but today you are not the cynosure of the show." Destiny was by my side and she drifted her attention to her. "This beautiful young lady just stole today's show. You looked stunning, my girl."

"Thank you, Ms. Mitchell."

"Call me Elizabeth. What's your name dear?"

"Destiny. Destiny Reynolds."

"Are you a model?"

"No, I work at Hephaestus as a designer." Just then I interrupted and said, "And I'm the proud boyfriend."

Elizabeth smiled and said, "Well, then I can say, you're a lucky guy."

"That I am."

"You guys enjoy. I'll talk to you later. And Destiny if you ever decide to change your profession, just give me a call."

Destiny laughed and just gave her a nod.

"So, you are quite the talk of the town now. Huh!", I said to her.

"I don't want to be."

"And why is that?"

"Just don't want to live under the limelight."

"But you loved to stay under the limelight when you were in high school."

"That was high school and this is now. And above all I have learned my lessons."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's get over with this party and I'll tell you. You go talk with the investors."

"I will and you are coming with me."

"To do what?"

"To understand business. Now come." I smiled looking at her confused face and dragged her with me. All the investors were really impressed by our designs.

We were all engrossed in the party, just then someone clinked his glass. Jacob Dickson. Why the hell he can't leave me? Leave us?

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your presence. We saw many designs tonight but the most beautiful one were Destiny's. That bridal dress just took the show to another level."

We were all confused. My eyes met with Henry. I asked gesturing towards him what was going on and even he didn't had any idea. We knew he was going to attend the show but still there's no logic behind this absurd speech.

He continued, "So, to appreciate more of her works I prepared something."

What? How did he get her designs? I whispered to her, "What is he talking about?"

"You think, I know?", she whispered back.

Then on the big screen behind him started playing something. A video. At first it was blurry but then it was clear. It was Destiny and my brother. My brother groaning and Destiny lying there. Naked. My brother was fully clothed and he was moving back and forth. A horrifying video. And then out of nowhere my brother, Nathan joined Jacob on stage.