Destiny

Looking around I saw Noah looking at me like I'm the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. I turned from him to give him a full show and drowned myself into music. Just when I was lost in my thoughts, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. Instead of feeling secured and comfortable, I felt uneasy. When I turned around, he was already on the floor. I was stunned. Noah punched him across his face.

"Don't you dare put your filthy hands on my girl."

The man held his bleeding nose and splitting lips. He sneered at him and said, "What the fuck, Anderson?"

And then I realised who he was. Jacob fucking Dickson. What the hell is he doing here?

I finally found my courage and said, "What the fuck are you doing here, Jacob?"

He smiled like a fucking creep, "Isn't that our sweet little Destiny?"

"Stop talking to her.", Noah shouted at him.

"Scared, that she'll come running to me like Nicole!!"

I laughed hysterically. "I'll come running to you? Look Dick, I knew you were dumb but I didn't imagine that you were this dumb."

He scowled at me. "You..." Before he could finish whatever he was goin to say, Noah threw another punch across his broken face. Henry came to hold him to refrain him from throwing anymore punches.

"Noah, stop. We are in public."

He was raging, "He put his fucking hands on you."

I turned towards him and held his face in my hand. "Baby, calm down. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not Nicole. Calm down. He's not worth it. Let's get out of here." The bouncers were already striding towards us. Before they could say anything, I dragged him from the club.

Henry said, " Do you want me to drop you off?"

"No, it's okay."

"But I don't think it's good if Noah drives."

Noah interrupted, "Oh, stop being a baby."

I very calmly said, "You stop acting like a baby. I'll drive."

He scoffed and said, "No way."

"Either it's my way or the highway."

He huffed, "Fine."

"Now give me the keys."

Between all these commotion I forgot about Liv. "Liv, let's go. We will drop you off."

Henry interrupted, "No, you guys go. I'll drop her off."

I looked at him suspiciously. "What's with the sudden change of thoughts?"

"There's no change of thoughts. You already have your plate full with Noah. I don't want you to take trouble with Liv."

"It's already down to Liv!!" I smirked. "But just to let you know she's not a trouble for me. I can go to hell and back for her. But it's okay if you drop her off. No quarreling. Keep that mind."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Olivia finally snapped, "Stop talking about me like I'm not here."

I turned to Liv, "You are always in my heart, sweetheart. Just try not to become a reason for making me lose my job."

"Don't worry. Now you leave. Your boyfriend is looking like a ticking bomb. He can go off any minute."

"I know."

"Good night."

"Good night."

I ran towards the car where he was standing leaning against it.