Noah

This past month have been really blissful. Spending each day with Des made me desperate to make her my wife and finally tomorrow is the day. As per traditions the bride and groom shouldn't see each other the day before their wedding but spending every minute without Des is becoming very difficult.

"Stop making that face. It's just few hours, then you'll have her forever.", Henry said.

"I'll return these pep talks when it's your turn.", he laughed. "By the way where's Liam?"

"On the dance floor, choosing men to get laid."

"Thank God he's gay or else there would have been a bunch of female strippers."

"True. But it's your last day as a bachelor. Do as your heart feels like."

"You think I want to stay bachelor. I want to become the husband of that amazing woman as soon as possible. I'll bring down the whole world at her feet. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"I agree. Otherwise you were always a grumpy asshole. She changed you for good."

"Yes, she did but hey, I was never a grumpy asshole."

"Whatever let's you sleep at night."

I gave an annoying look at him and he laughed as if I had cracked the funniest joke on this whole goddamn earth.

The rest of night was as peaceful as it can be in a club. But everything else is slowly losing its importance and I can only see my woman in a white gown walking down the aisle towards me.

************************************

"What the fuck is happening here? Why aren't you ready yet?", Henry shouted barging into my room.

"Boss has gone crazy.", Liam replied.

"And why is that?"

This time I replied, "What if she doesn't want to marry me anymore?"

And Henry laughed as if that's not a matter of concern. "Anything can happen in this world except that. Noah, she spent her entire childhood loving you even if it was from afar and she never stopped loving you. So, don't worry about that."

"You sure?"

"More than I'll ever be. So, stop overthinking and get ready. If you become the reason behind the delay of the ceremony then I can't promise you that she'll move forward with the wedding."

"Fine."

Henry came straight up to me and gave me a hug. "Buddy, you are lucky to have her. Don't make her wait anymore. She has waited long for you."

"Yes."

Out of nowhere a booming voice came. "What about me? Am I not included?"

We looked at Liam. "In what?"

"Group hug."

"This was not a group hug."

"Then let's do a group hug."

He came running towards us and pulled us in a hug. I couldn't help but smile at this silliness. She definitely changed me for good.

************************************

Destiny

"Des, babe, get ready what are you waiting for and whom are you calling?", Amelia said.

"Just wait."

"Wait, are you having second thoughts?", Luna asked.