Noah

It takes ages to build a reputation, a name in front of the world and it takes just a snap of a finger to ruin it. A sweet revenge.

I got a call from Henry at the crack of dawn. I carefully shift out of the bed to not wake my sweet girl up.

"I hope you have something important to ruin my sleep."

"You'll love it."

"What?"

"I'm sending you a video right now. Just give it a watch." Just a message entered my phone with a ping sound. I clicked play and what I saw gave me both satisfaction and pain.

"Where did you get this video?"

"Source. I'll tell that later but right now, we have the right thing to destroy every last bit."

I sighed. "I don't know how to thank you enough. I owe you big time, brother."

"Hey, don't be like that. You were the one who took me in when my so called family abandoned me. You were always there for me. Now, when I've got the opportunity, I'll always be standing there for you. Don't worry. You just tell me the course of plan."

So, I told him my course of plan.

************************************

It's an unsettling feeling to return home after so long. And above all Destiny was not by my side. I left this morning after the call from Henry. I told her that it's a business trip for the day which needs both me and Henry.

When we landed at Beverly Hills rage was coursing through my veins.

"You sure, we can end this today?", I asked Henry.

"Yes. It all ends today."

I was partially relieved to hear that but still can't be fully relieved until and unless we executed our plan properly.

************************************

At evening, we stood in front of the Imperial Iris Inn. Apparently, my brother is holding a grand dinner for his investors and also for his most important partner. After he finished his degree, he took up our father's business. I was the one who was supposed to take up the business but since I left Beverly Hills, it was taken up by my extremely competent brother.

Henry pulled out a visiting card for the two of us and checked us in. I don't know what strings he pulled to get those but whatever he did I'm grateful for that. When we entered the hall its all glitters and glamour. I smirked looking at the fake glory.

From the crowd I was able to spot my brother. Looking proud at himself for cracking the deal. He went up to the stage to give a speech. He had a cunning smirk on his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's an honour to have you all here. Today we have gathered here to celebrate the most awaited union between the Anderson and Carlson. We have finally mended our relationship." Fucking funny. Carlson and Anderson drifted apart because the former owner, Justin Carlson, tried to use our secret information to sold us to our rival company. And now my righteous brother is mending that relationship. He continued his blabbering when Henry tapped my shoulder. He was standing there with a burly looking man. He had a respectful expression towards us.

"It's time.", Henry said. Pointing at the man he said, "This is Ali. He helped us finding out the dirt on your brother. He has prepared everything, we just need to play the video.", I nod my head.

We sneaked into the backstage. The setup was ready. It's only a matter of time when everything falls apart. Ali connected the pendrive with the USB and then the drama started. I ran outside to look at the chaos.

The video showed my honourable brother trying to touch his personal assistant inappropriately. It's painful as well as disgusting to watch the woman struggle for her pride, for her respect. Fortunately someone knocked at the door and she was able to escape. I looked at my brother's face. He was horrified. After the video ended he was shouting to switch off the video.

I went up to the stage and said, "No way dear brother. It's our responsibility to entertain our guests."

"What the fuck are you doing here? And switch off that fucking video right now."

I smiled sweetly at the guests who were whispering among themselves and said, "Nathan Anderson, one of the most renowned businessman of Beverly Hills, has done some really honourable job. This is just the beginning. Please watch the video till the end."

The next video played. I never knew my brother was in fucking BDSM. I'm not judging someone's sexual preference but when you force them on someone that becomes a crime. Two girls hung from the metal rod, naked and crying for their life. He had a dirty smile on his face with a whip in his hand and fully dressed. He whipped one of the girls on their ass cheeks and she cried out for mercy. After a while he gave his dick a handjob and smeared his come on both of their faces. Thankfully, Ali was able to rescue them before something terrible would have happened.

He desperately snatched the mic and said, "These videos are fake. This is not me."

I laughed, "Seriously. What a beautiful liar."

"You shut up. You fucking shut up.", he shouted.

I snatched the mic away from him, "This is the truth behind the honourable facade of Nathan Anderson. He's a fucking bastard. This started long back. This obsession of forcing girls for sex. It started with my fiancée. They dated once and just because she didn't want to give her first to this fucking man, he spiked her drink and raped her. She was abandoned by her parents, her mother died and she had to leave her hometown. She still can't sleep without a nightmare. He went to New York and tried to ruin her reputation. But little did he know that there are people who loves her and she's not alone." Nathan was seething beside me. In the blink of an eye he held my collar forcefully and punched me at the face. When I was about to pay him back Henry shouted, "Leave him, buddy. The cops are here. They'll take up from here."

Just then the cops entered. They put handcuffs on him and dragged him out of the hallway. He was thrashing, throwing threats at us but nothing mattered anymore. I'm happy that he got what he deserved but somewhere my heart knew that I lost my brother. I lost him long ago but today he became dead to me. Henry came around and put a hand on my shoulder and let out sigh, "I know." I just gave him a reassuring smile and said, "Our job is done here. Let's go."

He nod and we went out. We drove straight to the airport and boarded the flight. I was lost in my thoughts when Henry interrupted, "I want to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"When did Destiny become your fiance? Like, did you propose her?"

I scoffed, "I didn't. I'll choose a ring as soon as we land."

"No shit, Sherlock. But you are sure she'll agree?"

"Not sure but I'll try everyday until she says yes."

He laughed. I know she will say yes. We waited too long for each other and now I can't wait anymore. I'll make that woman my wife and cherish her forever.