Destiny

I can't believe I'm engaged. Wrapping myself in Noah's arms feels like home to me. Just when we were savoring the moment, we got interrupted. Liv and Henry were smiling looking at us.

Liv came running towards me and pulled me away from Noah's embrace. "Oh my God, Des. You're going to get married.", she squealed.

I smiled at her and said, "And you're going to be my maid of honour."

"Seriously?!"

"Wait, did you think that I'll not ask you to be my maid of honour?"

"No, it's just feel like.... oh god.", a tear slid down her right cheek.

I hugged her tightly and said, "Liv, don't cry. You are making me cry too."

"Okay, okay."

Henry was talking to Noah while we were having the water works but finally he said, "This definitely calls for a celebration." Noah was going to say something but Henry stopped him and said, "I know not today. We'll not extend our stay. We'll leave. You guys enjoy the first night being engaged." All of us laughed. They hugged each other when Noah said, "Thank you, man. Thank you for everything."

"Seriously, thank you, Henry."

He just smiled at us. After talking for few minutes, they left. We were again engrossed in each other. "So, are we going to stay here tonight?", I said

"Do you want to stay here tonight?"

"Actually no. I loved everything about this little date but now I want my fiancè all to myself. No distractions. No public display."

"Though there won't be any public display but I can understand what you are saying."

"Yes." Without talking he picked me up and ran towards the car. He put me in the seat and revved the car. I was laughing. This beautiful, sweet man is all mine.

We hit the penthouse floor in the elevator. Just when the elevator door closed we were on each other. Ravishing each other with our lips. He groaned and pushed me against the elevator. "You are so fucking beautiful.", he said between the kisses.

The elevator door opened at our floor and we somehow entered the penthouse. God this man is making me go crazy. We reached our bedroom and I whispered, "Take me, Noah. Make love to me."

"What?"

"I want you. I need you. Take me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He started undressing me. He turned me around and slowly pulled the zip of my dress while peppering kisses on my bare back. He pushed the sleeves off my shoulders and let the soft, silky fabric pool at my feet. He again turned me around to face him. He kissed my neck while undoing my bra.  He unclasped the hook and threw it somewhere in the room.

He took a step back and said, "You are gorgeous."

Taking a step towards him I pulled his tie off and then his shirt buttons. I wanted him like this for a long time. Skin to skin. Soul to soul.

He picked me up and took me to the bed. He slowly put me on the edge of the bed. He again kissed while kneading my breasts. I gasped and writhed beneath him. Slowly he trailed his kisses down. Lips, throat, chest and then breasts. While sucking my right nipple he kneaded the left one.

"Noah...", I mewled. He twirled my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He switched the breasts. Then he went down. He kissed and lapped on my stomach while pulling my panties off me.

He kneeled in front of me and parted my legs. He swiped his finger at my opening and whispered, "Such a beautiful pussy."

Listening him talk this dirty turned me on. I was already wet for him all evening and now I can come from all his dirty talking.