Destiny

This whole week I lived on cloud nine. After our date we bonded a bit more. I sneaked into his office whenever I got the chance. Noah gave a special card to every group so that they can approach him without always running to the HR. Again an excuse for the world. It would have been weird to only give it to me. We decided not to reveal our relationship to anyone at least till the fashion week is over. So, till then sneaking it is.

"Tomorrow we are going out."

"What?"

"Des, tell me you didn't forget about it?!"

It's not like I didn't want to remember but with our freshly bloomed relationship it went out of my head.

"Umm....can we get a rain check on that?"

"No fucking way. Destiny Reynolds, we are going out tomorrow and that's final."

Shit, full name. "Liv, please, listen to me."

"No no no. That's not happening."

I let out a sigh. "Fine but I'll bring someone with me."

"As long as there's a hot colleague tagging along with you."

I rolled my eyes, though, she was not able to see over the phone. "Pull your mind out of the gutter."

"What? I have my needs."

"Why are you always so horny?"

"Women's body, my friend and I didn't promise to maintain a celibacy period."

"Fine. Fine. Send me the time and location and we will be there."

She hung up and I immediately called Noah. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hi.", I said.

"Hello, baby."

"Umm... so, I did something without your permission."

"Do I have to send someone to take care of the dead body?"

I was confused, "Dead body?"

"Yeah, I thought you killed someone."

I laughed, "Shut up, Noah. Why would I kill someone?"

"Who knows? Maybe you killed Nancy."

"Now that you are saying I might kill her."

"I want my girl by my side, not at the jail."

I chuckled. "But seriously I want to say something."

"I'm listening."

"So, I have a best friend, Olivia, and she's hellbent on dragging me to the club tomorrow night. But I want to spend my time with you. So, if you don't mind will you come tomorrow at the club? You can bring Henry with you. Before you say anything let me tell you that I told her that someone from the office will tag along but if you don't want to go, no problem. I'll tell Niall and Luna."

I can feel him smiling, "What if we get caught?"

I froze. I didn't give it a thought. It's true. "Sorry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you about it."

"I'll pick you up. Send me the time and location."

"What?"

"I'll go with you. After all I don't want any men hit on my girl."

A shy smile crept on my lips. "Ok."

"And I'll tell Henry. Don't worry."

"Thank you."

"I don't like formalities between us. You know that."

"Ok."

"What were you doing?"

"I had my dinner and then got freshen up. Then Olivia called and now I'm on my bed talking with you."

"That sounds tempting."

I laughed. "Tempting, huh?!"

"Yes. You splayed on bed sounds really tempting to me."

"Noah!", I screamed at him and he gave his throaty laugh.

"Why? You get ideas when you have such a gorgeous girlfriend."

"Haha, very funny. By the way, what were you doing?"

"Answering mails. I swear to God every time I think I finished checking the mails, I find out new ones. How is that even possible?"

"Don't stress yourself much. I know you have to work but just check few more mails and get back to sleep."

"Okay, mommy."

"Now, you don't tempt me. It's giving me ideas."

"I'm getting ideas since you walked into my office on the first day. Don't you see my poor buddy straining against my pants?!"

I snorted, "You have such a dirty mouth."

"And you love it."

"Yes, I do. Okay, go back to sleep."

"Yeah, I'll pick up tomorrow."

"Good night."

"Good night."

He hung up and I snuggled in my blanket more. It's after a long time that I'm going back to bed with a happy mind and happy face. It's all because of that one person who has only been great from the very beginning.

Even when we were little kids, he always looked out for me but still somehow ignored me. But now I know how much I matter to him. I only had darkness in my soul for the past five years until him. He became my light. He became my person. And I hope I can return everything that he's planning to give me.