Noah

A soft morning light woke me up. The beautiful woman in my arms filled my heart with warmth. She's gorgeous. I traced my fingers along her nose and her soft full lips. She stirred and cuddled deeper into my arms. My sweetheart. I slowly left the bed not intending to wake her up.

I got freshen up and went to the kitchen. I decided to make her pumpernickel waffles. When we were kids I used to see her shove those waffles. She has some kind of black hole in her stomach for those waffles. She looks so small but she can eat.

After preparing our breakfast, I arranged it and took it to my room. She was still sleeping. Her soft tendrils are restricting my view to her beautiful face. I placed the tray on the bedside table and sat beside her. I softly put her hairs behind her ears and kissed her forehead. She stirred.

"It's time to wake up, sleeping beauty."

"Five more minutes."

I chuckled. "Okay but then you have to wake up. Your boyfriend has worked his ass off to make his girlfriend a delicious breakfast."

She jerked up on bed. She's wide awake now. "You seriously made breakfast?"

"Did you think I'll back off on my promise?"

"Actually, yes, I seriously didn't think you'll be able to make breakfast."

"You seriously did underestimate me. I think you need to get punished."

She gave me a warning look. Of course, remembering the snippets of our yesterday's banter. "Noah, don't."

"Don't what, baby?"

I slowly crawled towards her. "Don't tickle me."

She pulled her blanket up her mouth. I frowned and asked, "What happened?"

She just shook her head. "What is happening, baby?"

"Don't come near me?"

"What? Why?"

She lowered her eyelids and whispered, "Bad breath." And I burst into laughter.

"Seriously, baby?"

She swat my arms. "Don't laugh. This is serious. This is not a fucking movie where the hero and heroine wakes up and kiss each other good morning without thinking of their bad breath."

I smiled at her, "But you are my beautiful, beautiful heroine."

"Ooh, someone's in a good mood I guess?"

"It's because of you."

She lowered her mattress and smiled. Then her eyes drifted off to the breakfast.

"Waffles!!!", she shouted with pure joy.

Without waiting a minute she ran off to the bathroom to freshen up. After thirty minutes she came back. She went straight to the waffles. She took the first bite and she moaned. My buddy came alive listening to that but I promised him to give a proper jerk off session later.

"Noah, these are delicious."

"I'm happy that you liked it."

"Why did you never cook for us when we were at Beverly hills?"

"That's what you think. Whenever you came over to our house for breakfast I made sure to make you those waffles."

"So, you are telling me that it was never your cook who made those waffles?"

"No. It was always me. Of course, when I was a small kid I used to take help from our cook. But when I was capable enough I used to make those waffles."