Destiny

Every girl dream to live a fairytale. Some get it, some don't. I can definitely say that I'm living one. Everyday I wake up with a smile on my face. Noah has been nothing but caring and loving. Every morning I wake up either with breakfast in bed or else his face between my legs. Then we go to the office, get our work done and then come back home. Either we cook together or we order take out. Then we sit for our movie night. Halfway to the movie and we can't keep our hands to ourself. I always wanted this and now that I got my fairytale I couldn't believe it.

It's the beginning of the spring and we are sitting here for my wedding dress dress shopping. Niall and Henry took Noah for tux shopping. I'm a little giddy as well as nervous.

"Okay, Ms. Reynolds we have selected some dresses for you. You can choose and try them on."

I smiled at the sales lady and got up to choose the dress. Liv, Amelia and Luna followed me. Every dress were beautiful. But a white lace dress with bishop sleeves caught my eye. The dress was made with layers of net fabric and a bit deep neckline. It was beautiful just like a princess.

"This one."

"Beautiful choice, ma'am.", the lady cooed. Amelia, Luna and Liv were beaming with happiness.

Amelia siad, "Des, go and try the dress on."

I listened to her and few minutes later I came out of the changing room. My friends were all teary eyed. Amelia even started crying but I was thinking about something else. What if my mom would have been present here? She would have been very happy. She always adored Noah and him being my future husband would have made her happy. My eyes teared thinking about her. Maybe she's looking upon us and blessings us with all her heart. Liv understood my shift of emotions and hugged me tightly. "She would have been happy, Des. She's looking at you and she's very proud of the woman you have become." I just nod my head. Slowly, Amelia and Luna also came up to hug us.

A minute or two passed like this, then, we wiped our tears and pulled back to smile at each other. The sales lady came up to us and said, "This dress fits you perfectly. I hope you don't need any alterations?!"

"No, it's perfect.", I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Then we will deliver the dress to you before your D-day. Now, can we move on to the bridesmaid dresses?"

"Oh yes. The most exciting part of the day. I was waiting for it."

Luna and Liv warned me with their eyes while Amelia said, "Just use your brains before you choose the dress."

"Seriously Amelia, you have so little faith in me."

"Okay, fine. Choose.", she huffed like a toddler. I giggled and went up to choose the dress of my maid of honour. She has to look perfect, after all, she's getting proposed on my D-day. Every day it's becoming difficult to keep this joyous news to myself. But I won't ruin it for her. I looked at various dresses when a green A line chiffon lace long dress caught my eye. It's beautiful.

"Liv, come here and try this on."

"Okay that's a beautiful one.", Amelia said.

"Believe me, your dresses will be beautiful as well."

Liv went jumping to the changing room and changed into the dress. When she came out, I could imagine Henry kneeling down on one knee in front of her and asking her to get married. Oh God, I can't wait to see it in real. Before I could stop, I was already in tears. She was looking beautiful.

"What do you think?", Liv asked.

"I think I've a great choice.", everyone started laughing. "You look beautiful, Liv. Do you like it?"

"Oh my God, yes. I love it."

"So, is this the final dress for the maid of honour?", the sales lady asked.

"Yes, it is.", Liv replied.

"Now it's your time girls."

"I believe in you girl. Do your best.", Luna said with a grin.

"Oh, I will and I think something already grabbed my attention."

"You're way too fast at choosing."

"When you know, you know."

I picked a sage green evening dress for them. My lovely bridesmaid. "Here." I pulled the dress out of the rack. "What do you think?"

"Des, it's beautiful. You sure don't want me to die single.", Luna said.

"Why will you die single!! You'll get the man of your dreams. Now show us how you look in this dress. You too, Amelia."

"Your wish is our command.", both said in unison.

And just what I thought both were looking stunning. The most important girls of my life are looking stunning. Just looking at them all smiling with each other with a happy heart makes me happy. I think every hardships, every struggle that I went through was to witness this day. Now I only want to marry my man as soon as possible.

************************************

I've given Destiny's wedding dress above. I'm including Olivia, Amelia and Luna's dress here. I hope you find it beautiful.

Maid of Honour's dress

Bridesmaid's dress