Noah

Shit! Shit! Shit! What the fuck did I just do? Why did I call her a whore? She stormed off my office. The burning sensation on my cheeks still reminding me of my words. I deserved that slap. I was pacing around my office with frustration. Just then someone knocked on my door.

"Come in."

"What did you do again?", Henry said.

"What?"

"That's what I'm asking. I saw Destiny run away to the elevator. It seemed like she was ready to bite someone's head off, apparently yours. And she was on the verge of tears."

"I fucked up."

"That I already figured out. Now would you do the honours by telling me what did you actually do?"

I looked at him and said, "I called her a whore."

He scrunched his face and almost shouted, "What!!!!!"

"Yeah hit me for that."

"You should be slapped and punched for that."

"I already got the slap and you complete it with the punch."

He came up to me, held my shoulders and shook me. He held my cheeks so that I focus on him. "She's not Nicole, do you understand that? She's Destiny. I don't know whether something will happen between you two or not but treat her with respect. She's your employee and keep that fucking thing in mind."

I sighed. The day when I saw Nicole sleeping with my that time best friend, I lost my mind. She was my one and only love and she ruined it for me. Since then I stopped doing relationships. But that doesn't give me a lease to insult any woman especially when the woman is Destiny.

"How do I make things right?"

"Figure it out yourself."

"What a helpful suggestion, Henry? I'll be forever indebted to you."

"You should be. Try to say sorry to her first."

He's right. But how should I say sorry to her? It's not like she's going to listen to me anymore.

"I've an idea but I need your help."

"Always at your service, brother."

I can't leave the situation like this. I didn't want to mean my words. I don't know whether she'll talk to me or not. Officially she might but unofficially she'll ignore me. I know that but she can do anything with me. I'll apologize to her and I'll continue to do so until she accepts my apology.

************************************

I know it's a very short chapter but don't be disheartened. Next chapter will be much bigger. I promise you that. And thank you for showering all your love to my works. It really means the world to me.