Destiny

Weeks went by faster than I thought. Everything was so good. Sneaking around the office to see each other. Working our ass off for the fashion week and little meddling for Henry and Olivia. I was happy after a long time but I was scared too. Good things doesn't last long.

Only a week was left for the fashion week. Every team was working really hard to shine in the show.

"Niall, we need to schedule a fitting session for our models."

"It's already done, Des. Tomorrow they will be here for the fitting."

"Nice."

Amelia said, "Two of us needs to visit the location."

Luna said, "We need to schedule our timing for that. Two or more teams cannot go there together. Boss said that day."

Niall said, "Des can do that. It seems like the boss has softened towards her. It's better if she makes that appointment."

I said, "Niall, I can make that appointment, if you guys want and for that, one phone call is enough. But you do realise right, that we have to talk with Nancy for that and not the boss. And Mr. Evans is out of station for some work. So, now tell me will you be okay with a blood bath just to schedule that appointment?"

Niall, Luna and Amelia looked into each other's face and then he said, "Fine. I'll do it. I don't care about that bitch but I need you alive for the fashion week."

"Only for the sake of fashion week? I'm hurt."

"Okay drama queen, drop your act. You know what I meant."

Everyone laughed. "Yes, I know. Let's get back to work."

As decided, our venue visit was finalised. Niall and Luna went for the visit while me and Amelia settled down for final touch ups. Five gorgeous models for the show and a show stopper. Everything is going just the way I planned.

************************************

Finally the day arrived. The day of the fashion week. Excitement, stress, a rollercoaster of feelings were going through my whole body.

There was a lot of hustle and bustle out there. Guests and potential investors started to fill in the hall.

Amelia looked at me and said, "Girl, you look stunning."

I wore a lavender halter neck sequins gown. I received it as a gift from Noah yesterday. He wanted to see me in a dress bought by him so here I am wearing the dress he gifted me.

"Thank you. Even you look gorgeous."

Just then Niall interrupted. "Des, someone sent this for you."

He was holding a beautiful orchid bouquet.

"Who sent this for me?"

"I don't know. A guy just gave me to give it to you. There's a card, you can open it."

I took the card and opened it and my face was replaced with a smile.

I know you are stressed but
don't be. You and your team
will do well. I believe in you.
Just give it your best. Best of
Luck, baby.

Yours N

This man never forgets to calm me down. Even when he's not here, he knows how to calm me down. My eyes became watery. I love this man.

Luna asked, "Who sent this to you?"

I blushed. Niall poked me with his elbow. "Who's the lucky guy?"