Noah

I'm shocked by the revelations of Des. The pain she went through is unimaginable. I always loved her company when we were kids but I never realised what she was experiencing. My strong girl.

After Mr. Reynolds left her apartment I held her in my embrace. She was crying hysterically. It pains me to see her in tears.

"Des, baby, look at me.", I pulled her from my embrace and cupped her cheeks. "I'm here for you, love. Why didn't you tell me that you went through that."

"What could I have said? My father was not ready to listen to anything and you were also a kid, Noah."

"God, I can't even imagine what you went through alone. From now on I promise nothing bad can happen to you."

"I love you."

"I love you, darling."

That night I held her in my arms and she cried herself to sleep.

The next morning she was squirming on her bed with the early sunrise hitting her face. She flipped and nudged closer to my chest to avoid the sunlight. I kissed her temple and she gave me her sweet smile. The way she cried last night I was worried that she might be sad when she wakes up.

"Des, wake up. We'll get late."

She nudged closer and shook her head. I chuckled. She's still that mischievous, little girl who liked to disobey everything I said. So, I decided the only right thing to do. I kissed her everywhere. She gasped when I kissed her neck, breasts and stomach. Just when I was going to kiss her cunt she woke up and looked at me.

"What are you doing, Noah?"

"Having my breakfast."

"What?"

"I want to taste you." With that, I yanked her pyjama off along with her panties. Just thinking about tasting her took all my worries away for getting late. Sometimes the boss can also be late. Her cunt was already glistening with her juices. "Look at you baby, already so wet for me." I gave a single lick and she shuddered under my touch. I sucked her clit and brushed my fingers against her opening. She let out an impatient whimper. "What do you want, baby?" She started to push herself against my finger, in need of some friction. "Words, baby. Use your words."

"I want you to lick me, suck me and touch me."

I chuckled, "Such a greedy, naughty girl. How do you want me to fuck you?"

She let out a frustrated sigh, "I want you to shatter my cunt with your big, fat cock."

I kissed her clit one last time and shoved my boxers down. I again kneeled in front of her and licked and fucked her cunt with my tongue while pumping my dick. God, she tastes delicious. After two more strokes, she came. Without giving her any moment to come down from her high I pushed inside her. My dick was already weeping and after a few pumps, I would have come on my hands. She cried with the sudden thrust but still wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her embrace. She sucked my neck while I moved inside her like an animal.

"Harder...", she moaned. God, this girl is insatiable. So, I pounded faster. After a few more thrusts she came apart screaming. I continued to move until I got my release and then I collapsed on her. She peppered kisses on my bruised neck.

"That was.... wonderful."

I scoffed, "I can go for another round."

"Another round!! Now you are not getting late?!"

I pulled up myself to look at her wicked smile and said, "You know who the boss is."

"So, you were waking me up to have sex with me and not because we were getting late."