Chapter 1

Waking up in a separate room the day after his marriage wasn't what Taehyung had expected.
He was in love with his husband before marriage but giving him a space was his thought as the marriage was arranged by elders with some manipulation from Taehyung that no one needs to know.

Getting up he went for a bath and came downstairs towards the kitchen, it was around 8.

"You know cooking?" Taehyung questioned with big eyes as if  it was a big deal. Jungkook just hummed. He didn't know what to do so he just went to his study room to get some work done.

About half and hour later there was a knock on his study door. "Come in." Taehyung replied . Jungkook came inside. "Food is ready." He said and turn around leaving the room.

"Jungkook are their people working with you, whom you can trust." Taehyung said taking seat in front of Jungkook. "What?" Jungkook questioned. "I mean, you don't want our marriage to be public right." Taehyung stated to which Jungkook nodded. "Then there might occur some circumstances and you might have to tell staff's that are working with you that you are married due to various reasons. So due have some trusted staff?" Taehyung said. "Two. My most trusted staff will be two, why?" Jungkook said after having a sip of his banana milkshake.

"Would you mind if I rearrange your team or crew what it is called except your trusted 2 people? My people would never open their mouth about our marriage to anyone until you want the marriage to be public." Taehyung said finishing his toast. "Than what about other people working with me?" Jungkook asked taking his plate to the sink.

"They will work with different artists that would create less suspicion about their sudden transfer." Taehyung said cleaning the dishes while Jungkook was cleaning the kitchen counter.

"Is that all?" Jungkook asked washing his hands standing beside Taehyung, increasing his husband's heartbeat. To which Taehyung nodded.

"Don't you wanna know who will be in your crew?" Taehyung questioned. "I trust you for my safety." Jungkook stated giving his husband the reason to love him more if that was possible. "Are you free today or will you go?" Taehyung said.

"I'm staying at home only." Jungkook answered getting his mobile from dinning table. "Why?"

"Your new manager, Jimin, Park Jimin will be here within 5 minutes." Taehyung said looking his phone clock. "Park Jimin, but he is the manager of The Three." Taehyung hummed.  "Then why him?" Jungkook questioned. "He knows about our marriage and he can handle situation in perfect way." At the same time doorbell rang. "I will open the door." Taehyung went towards the door.

"Hello Jungkook, how are you?" Jimin said coming inside the living room. "Hi hyung, I'm fine what about you?" Jungkook replied sitting in the couch in front of Jimin. Taehyung also sat next to Jungkook.

"I'm fine too." Jimin said. "Now let's talk about business." Taehyung interrupted. "I'll be handling your business matters from now on so if you are uncomfortable with anything about me or my  team than you can speak about it to me openly, okay?" Jimin said gaining a nod from Jungkook. "You have two more days for break, let's get to know each other as you are Taehyung's partner we will be meeting for matters except business too." Jimin said getting up from the couch.

"Wanna grab a cup of coffee?" Jimin said wiggling his eyes. "Jimin-shi where are you taking my husband?" Taehyung spoke raising his eyebrows.
"Cafe.Jungkook you are coming with me, aren't you?" Jimin asked and being a sweetheart Jungkook just nodded. "Then go get ready." Jimin ordered playfully. Jungkook just went to his room to change from his T-shirt and shorts.

"Jiminie you know he is a homebody." Taehyung said to whis Jimin just hummed. "Then why are you taking him out in his off days?" Taehyung asked going closer to Jimin.

"If both of you will stay home than Jungkook would be bored out of his mind as you will be staying in your study room only and if you go to office than also he will be all alone here. So I just helped you and myself too as we need to know about each other to work together in perfect harmony." Jimin said. "Don't be jealous I have my Yooniee." Jimin said smiling. "Okay, but be back before 7pm I will be home by then." Taehyung said getting back to his room to get ready for office.