Chapter 35

Waking up to see your Love in your arms is most amazing feeling any one could have, that's what Taehyung is feeling right now. Having Younger wrapped around his arms, seeing him peacefully sleep in his arms. He could do anything to make this happen daily.

He has certain idea that Jungkook also have some feelings towards him, no one would travel for anyone without any reason. And whenever there is romantic feelings involved one cannot control their emotions that easily leading them to do lot of things they would never ever do.

Pecking Younger's forehead Taehyung got up to freshen up. 

"Kook, Wake up." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook who was still asleep when he came back after his shower. After a lot of trying the Idol was finally up. "Go and freshen up I'll order the food." Nodding his head Jungkook called Elder closer to him. "Good Morning." Jungkook whispered pecking Elder's right cheek while wrapping his hands around his neck, taking Taehyung off guard as it was first time Jungkook was behaving like that. "Good Morning." Taehyung replied after few minutes finally getting his voice back.

"Didn't you wanted to roam around?" Taehyung asked. Nodding Jungkook detached him from Elder. "I'll go and freshen up." Jungkook left the room, going inside his one.

"I'll message  the location you will need to avoid." Taehyung said getting the positive response he hang up, making another call.

"Hyung, Have you guys set the trap?" Taehyung asked as soon as the call was accepted.

"I don't know. I'll have to ask Kook?" He replied to when was he coming back. Hearing the knock he moved towards the door. "I'll inform you when we'll be coming back." Saying that he hang up.

Room server had bought the food, Jungkook had still not came back.

"What took you so long?" Taehyung asked letting Younger in. "This." Jungkook said taking out casual shirt, He was dressed in Taehyung's clothes too. "You have bought me clothes too?" Taehyung said excited. 

"Let's eat and go from here." Jungkook dragged Taehyung inside so they could be done with their breakfast.

"I always wondered why do you pout while eating and sleeping?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was chewing his food while pouting. "Huh? Unconscious habit, I guess." Taehyung answered "You also have one, while eating you open your left arms as if you are side hugging someone." He pointed out Jungkook's left arm which was hanging on the air. "But you don't do that all the time, only when you are comfortable enough with your surrounding."

Jungkook didn't know he had such habit, he was knowing about himself from his husband.

"Wear your mask." Taehyung reminds the Idol, getting ready to go out. Taking the room keys both were out.

Holding each other's hand both were excited to travel around together.

Walking a little away from their hotel, Taehyung saw a cute hat that was on sale, making Younger wait outside he went inside to quickly buy it for Jungkook. Without saying a word he put the hat on Younger's head making him wear it. "I knew you would look cute." Commenting that he hold Jungkook's hand and started to walk ahead, noting giving him a chance to speak. 

"I haven't travelled much so you'll be guiding us." Taehyung declared. 

They roamed around the city the whole day walking here and there having there lunch. The highlight was their visit to Tokyo Tower. Entering inside, they first entered the different shops buying things here and there. 

Taehyung bought a matching couple bracelets, one  black and one white. Settling the bill they reached the top floor which provided them the one of the luxurious view that one can see. 

Standing behind the Younger, wrapping his right hands around his waist Taehyung leaned forward to Younger placing his face in the junction of Jungkook's face and neck, giving Younger the goosebumps every time he breathes. 

"Give me your hand." Taehyung said turning Younger to him after a while. Taking the black bracelet Taehyung put it on on Jungkook's left hand, while he wore the white one in his right hand as he mostly uses his left hand. Both of them were enjoying the warmth in each others embrace that sudden sound of fireworks scared both of them. Looking up at the sky both enjoyed the firework. 

Having their dinner they returned back to the hotel. "Kook, How long are you planning to stay here?" Taehyung asked as he wanted to complete the mission as soon as possible but that won't be possible if he extends his stay in Japan. "Why? Do you need to go back?" Jungkook questions Elder instead of answering the question. "No, it's not like that. I can't make sure about your security here as I wasn't aware you will be coming here and I don't want to leave you alone while I go out if I need to do some work." 

"Oh, We can go back. But you will be spending a whole day with me when we go back." Jungkook forwarded his offer. As he wanted to spent his some how free time with Elder. "I don't have problem in that. Let's head back tomorrow morning than." Taehyung said pulling Jungkook to him who was sitting in the bed while he was lying his body in the bed. 

"Are you busy?" Taehyung asked. "Huh?"

"I mean are you busy with your work in upcoming days?" Jungkook denied as he was just preparing for his concert. "Where will you hold your concert? Are you going out of the country too?" Taehyung asked as he wanted to know more about Jungkook's schedules. "First will be on Jasmil Sport's Complex, and other cities and will be in other countries too." 

"I want to come to your concert too, so save a ticket for me too." Taehyung teased as he knows there is no such need to do as he knows Jungkook. 

Taehyung started his silly talks until both fell asleep.

Getting up next day, Taehyung made call to Han So Hee, "Your flight details will be send to you, we will be leaving within next couple of hours." Taehyung hang up as soon as he was done delivering his message. It's not like he want to behave like this with Han So Hee but he isn't that much comfortable in talking with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry, for the delay. Hope you enjoy the chapter.
If the chapter isn't updated around 15 of May then next update will be after 12th of June as I have exam from 2nd June to 9th June.
Thank you for your patience.
Have a good time till we meet next time.