Chapter 29

Both of them were dog tired, jet lag is something no one can get used to. They just wanted to sleep. That's what they did after freshening up both were asleep in each others embrace. 

Running his hands through Jungkook hairs, "Kook, get up." Taehyung whispered Jungkook whined in return. "Kook, You need to eat something. Get up." He again whispered softly. After a lot of trying Younger was finally up. 

It was 11pm, they arrived Korea around 6pm, after sleeping for 4 hours the couple are now having their meal. "My sleep is all gone." Jungkook mumbled. "Are you sleepy?" Jungkook questioned.

"I'm not sleepy. I haven't decided what to wear for reception. Do you want to help me?" Taehyung asked. To which he received a nod and both went to their room. Walking in the closet one suit caught Jungkook eyes, "What do you think about this?" he pointed to the grey glittery suit. "I'm cool with it." 

"Let me choose my outfit too, help me." Jungkook look at elder. "I'll go for all black. What do you think about this?" Jungkook kept the suit in his body. "You always wear black. Why don't you try blue this time?" Taehyung pointed the suit in the corner. "It'll surprise everyone."

"You aren't sleepy right?" Taehyung asked receiving a nod he continued, "Let's play game then, Set up the game, I'll come after going to washroom." Jungkook nodded and went outside. Taehyung hurriedly took his phone out and clicked the picture of both black and blue suit and sent the picture to a number and made a call.

"I have sent two picture, please get both the suits ready. I'll inform which one to wear after he decides." Saying that he cut the call and went to the living room. 

"Hey, Partner." Taehyung said as soon as he saw Younger. "Hi, Partner." Jungkook passed the controller to elder. 

The couple went to bed around 5am, they never understand where the time flies when they are together.

Taehyung is in kitchen cutting vegetables, freshen up Jungkook entered the kitchen. "Tae, What are you making?" He whispered from the back of Taehyung starling Elder. "I missed Japche, so that only. Do you want to have something else?" Taehyung turned around with his right hand on his heart. "Japche is fine with me. Do you want any help?"

Nodding his head Taehyung carried Younger from his waist and made him seat in the slab. "Watch me cook and teach me." Taehyung said getting away from Younger. Jungkook caught Taehyung's wrist pulling Elder to him. "Be careful with knife." Jungkook said kissing elders cheeks.

"Should I start cooking from now on?" Taehyung circled his arms around Younger's waist. "Huh?" "I can make you sit and look after me, it makes me happy, staying with you." He went back to cutting the vegetables. 

Taehyung's words made Jungkook replay all the time they have spent together, he was and is always happy whenever he is with elder. He craves for Taehyung's attention when he isn't the one getting the attention from him, whenever they share same space. 

"Here, your morning coffee."  Taehyung passed the cup to Younger who was swing his legs. "Tae, Boil the water before stir frying the vegetables. We can grill meat when the noodle is being cooked."

Finishing his coffee, Jungkook jumped down the slab. "Let me grill the beef." He then took out pan from the cabinet. While Younger was busy with meat Taehyung started to make milkshake as wine in the morning didn't seem right.

"You made banana milkshake." Jungkook spoke with bright smile.  "Hmm, we don't have strawberries. You like banana milkshake." It was an statement.  "It's my favorite." Jungkook spilled. "You should have told me earlier, I would have made banana milkshake only." 

" You are wearing blue one." Taehyung had surprised tone though he had picked the color he wasn't sure Younger would wear that. "I thought I should wear this one as you are wearing the one I have chosen." Jungkook said putting on long sliver plated earring on his left ear.  "Do you have some extra of those?" Taehyung asked pointing to the earnings on younger's ears. "Come and sit down. I'll look what will suit you." Jungkook pointed to the chair in front of dressing table. Taking out matching long earring in golden, Jungkook put them around elder's ear as he had no piercing. "It really suits you." Running his index finger in the earring of elder's right ear.

"Let's click some pictures, of us together." Taehyung handled his phone to Younger. "Wait, let's go out and ask one of the bodyguard to take the picture." Taking Younger's hand on his Taehyung lead the way out of their bedroom.

"Mr. Kim, please take photo of us." Taehyung requested to Kim Myung one of the Jungkook's bodyguard. Bit of them leaned to the wall of their home in front of their precious garden where they are frequently planting flowers, to make it look beautiful.

"Kook, take the driver with you. I'll be driving." Taehyung said as they are now back inside after they were done with the photos. Jungkook enjoyed it way too much having elder's arm around his waist and his face on his neck, it's something he had never done, laughing and getting playful.

With a last kiss on Younger's forehead Taehyung opened the backseat door. "See you soon."

"He is wearing blue, it'll take around an hour for him to reach there so be there on time." Cutting the call Taehyung left to his garage taking out a black car for him.

Reaching the venue Jungkook wondered why there is bunch of reporters present, as long as he knows the party is private. Whatever ignoring them he went inside to be greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Park and Mr. and Mrs. Min in the entrance, they were there to welcome their relatives.

"Is Tae coming late?" Mrs. Min asked Jungkook seeing him alone. Expect for Taehyung's and Jungkook's family other relatives don't have any idea their relationship is kept top secret. "I'm here." Taehyung's voice is heard. "Was parking the car, number of reporters in front of venue is overwhelming so I asked Kook to go ahead." Slightly touching Younger's waist Taehyung supplied necessary information, he will never let his husband to face any kind of embarrassment.

As soon as they actually entered inside both of them went seperate ways as none of them wanted any kind of rumor on tomorrow's headline. Jungkook went to his friends as some of them were invited, they knew Yoongi. Taehyung went to his hyungs, their Ma and Pa aren't in the party, too noisy.

Every guest were congratulating the newly weeded couple. Soon it was time for dance, first both the groom danced with their mothers and then with each other. After the dance of grooms other couples too joined the dance floor.

Area was handed over to her Taetae so their parents could enjoy the dance. Jungkook and Taehyung standing in the opposite side were longing for the dance the other couple were participating, seeing Younger's sad eyes Taehyung averted his gaze looking at this beautiful niece.

"Why did you stopped the car?" Jungkook questioned as he and Taehyung decided to go back home, the party was to its end anyway. "Sir, Mr. Kim will be driving this car from here on." Diver informed getting out as he spotted Taehyung's car.

"Kook, come to the front." Taehyung spoke as soon as he went behind the driving wheels. "Did you enjoyed?" He further inquired as Younger is sitting next to him. "It was kinda sad, we couldn't even be together for a second , while spending two hours there."

"We are going back together, it's good." Taehyung forwarded his right hand to Younger, Jungkook placed his left hand, smiling afterwards. Taehyung kissed backside of Jungkook's hand, holding them the whole ride back home.

"Kook, do you wanna have  a dance with me?" Taehyung questioned as soon as they entered their bedroom, nodding his head Jungkook went near Elder who was connecting his phone with the speaker. "Here." Jungkook passed one ear pod.

Both of them enjoyed their slow dance in a romantic song, Taehyung's hand on Jungkook's waist while other's arms on the neck through whole two songs, maintaining the same position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you all enjoyed the chapter?
Let me know so that I could do better, I'm always eager to know about you all.
I hope you all have nice time, until we meet.