Chapter 9

Before their marriage, the couple went on few dates. Since Jungkook couldn't be seen on public frequently with potential partner as rumors fly around soon,so mostly their dates were either on elder's apartment or youngers. Basically they would spent time with each other, in one of such dates elder had talked about their dependency on each other, after reaching conclusion to take a step ahead with marriage as they are spending their life with each other.

"Jungkook, what do you thinking about dependency on each other during a relationship as each others partner?" Taehyung began smoothly. Jungkook had no idea what the elder was talking about. As long as he remembers from his parents relationship their was no dependency on their relationship, both of them were working on different fields, his mother was a cardiologist and used to spent most of the time in the hospital, it is still same. While his father was an Prosecutor, both of his parents were busy in their professional life leaving him to look after himself, which result him to be independent but still he craved those care and love he could never get.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook was confused. "Leaning on other for support during ones difficult times." Taehyung explained but he was sure younger hadn't understood him as his eyes always speaks truth. "When such days comes you will slowly start to know what I'm talking about now." Elder concluded his words.

And todays was the day, Jungkook was learning about dependency on each other in a relationship. The hug from elder had made him realize that why it was important to rely on each other.

His parent weren't like that and whenever they would met each other they would fight most of the time or stay quiet. It was bearable during his childhood but these days he can't tolerate. When he saw elder Kim couple he was mesmerized by their understanding, love, care, trust, and so on, this was one of the reason he had agreed for the marriage.

"Kook, how long? Food is getting cold." He could hear Taehyung from downstairs. He had taken a long bath. He just went downstairs instead of replying elder, too much of talk.

"Jimin is getting late." Taehyung stated seeing Jungkook. "I had asked hyung to sent some chicken and noodles but he has sent some beef stew too." Taehyung was just babbling. Jimin was just laying on his stomach on the couch with his phone. "Why are you not picking up hyung's call?" Jimin just rolled his eyes. "I'm not sharing with you."

"These two are different things, and hyung is worried." Taehyung stated referring to their talk about Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship. "Let's eat." Jimin said to Jungkook and both went to dinning table linking their hands while Taehyung just followed them.

"Why did you ordered salad?" Jungkook scrunched his nose in distaste. "He doesn't know how to take care of others, he thought you might still continue your diet so it was just precaution from his side." Jimin explained as Taehyung was staying stiff. "So you will be eating this salad." Jimin shifted the dish in front of Tae. "I don't like these vegetables." Taehyung forwarded the bowl to Jimin.

At the end salad remain untouched. Taehyung as always cleaned the dishes. He then took seat next to Jungkook who was searching a movie on the couch of living room. "Are you staying?"

"For a while, I will be going to London this Sunday, after two days." Taehyung stated. "Will you be fine on your own?" Jungkook just hummed. "When are you taking me on date?" Taehyung diverted the subject. "How about tomorrow evening?" Jungkook turned facing elder. "Cool with me. I'm working from home, its weekend."

Jungkook wanted to watch a movie but was confused which genre to watch regularly he would go for action or comedy but today he wasn't that interested for those, he felt like romance would do but not that cringy one. "Do you know some good movies for me to watch?" He asked. "How about The Flashback?" Taehyung suggested " No, not action but some other genre."

"Hmmm.. how about Bright Star, It is little old but nice one, it's an biographical romantic movie." Taehyung concluded. "Are you watching?" Jungkook questioned. "I need to complete a file, after that I'll join you." Taehyung went to his office room.

Around half an hour from the ending, Taehyung sat beside Jungkook who was too emerged on movie with tearful eyes. And a sob was heard with the credits were shown. "What happen?" Taehyung was baffled seeing younger he had thought movie was a little emotional but not to  cry like that. "She didn't get a chance to confess." Younger stated. "It's just a movie."

"Still." Jungkook was crying. Taehyung not knowing what to do put his arms around younger shoulders side hugging him.