Chapter 28

"Taetae." Aera shouted gaining everyone's attention in the hall. "Hey, Princess." He said carrying her in his arms from Namjoon who was holding her. "You are looking so pretty." Taehyung expressed kissing her cheeks. "You look pretty, Taetae." She also kissed his cheeks coping her Uncle. "Joon hyung where is Jin hyung?" Taehyung questioned seeing his hyung alone near entrance. "He is meeting our parents and everyone." Namjoon explained. "Why are you alone here? Let's go."

Not seeing Younger in the hall, Taehyung called him. "Kook, where are you? Oh, Okay." He the hung up. Jungkook had gone to met Yeonjun and Sobin, they were going out for dinner as they didn't want to interlude family gatherings. 

Taehyung bowed his head to his In-Laws, "Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." Taehyung spoke. "Son, You don't need to do all these formalities." Mrs. Jeon spoke smiling at him. "Where is Jungkook? I haven't seen him." She voiced out. Although they weren't present for Jungkook they knew everything about what their son was doing.  "He is meeting his friends, will be here soon." Taehyung informed taking his leave towards entrance, Jungkook will arrive soon.

"You two look cute together." Mrs. Park praised seeing the couple walking towards them. "Thank you Imo." Taehyung said kissing her cheeks. "Thank you." Jungkook said not knowing how to address her. "You can call me Imo like Tae does." Jungkook nodded at her. Jungkook saw his parents sitting with their Ma and Pa. His father was talking to Pa with so much enthusiasm 'Must be something related to work.' Jungkook thought walking towards them as everyone present there were family only.

"Uncle Kook look pretty." Aera's voice bought Jungkook out of the trance. "You look pretty too, Princess." Jungkook said taking Aera on his arms as she forwarded her hands for him to carry. She then kissed Jungkook cheeks and Jungkook copied Aera. Seeing Jungkook's interaction  with Aera his parents were too stunned. They never knew their son was good with kids. 

"Let's take seats now, dinner will be served now." Jimin's brother announced. Elder people were designated separate table and Youngster were designated separate table. Aera was sitting on head table on her right side were her Appa and Dada and on left side were her Taetae and Uncle kook. Jimin and Yoongi were next to Taehyung and Jungkook. Hoseok, Jimin's Elder brother Byung- Ho and Suga's  elder brother Joo Yoon  were next to Jin and Namjoon. 

Every one were engaging in some short chats here and there, when the food was brought to the table. "I'll set the plate for you." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who just nodded. Jungkook first plated the dishes for him and took a bite from each to taste the spiciness. He then plated the dishes for Taehyung. Jin who was watching the Idol was smiling looking towards him, he knows as much as his brother cares for Jungkook knowing Younger does the same for his dear brother makes his heart at peace.

After the death of Taehyung's parents Jin has become overprotective of him.

"Here." Jungkook said placing the plate in front of Taehyung who thanked him kissing his cheeks. "What will Princess have?" Jungkook questioned Jin knowing Aera's eating habit. "She is in Mandu these days, I'll give some noodles to her. She needs to learn everything doesn't happens as she wills." Jin stated giving some noodles to Aera in a small bowl. And the Little devil started to wail. "Baby, If you eat the noodles I'll give you Ice-Cream." Jin spoke to his daughter. "Ice-Cream." Little devil stopped crying and demanded for Ice-cream. Jungkook started to laugh showing his bunny smile at her antics .Jin not wanting to create any fuss gave in to her daughter's demand after making her eat two spoon of noodles.

Dinner was fun Jungkook got to know that Jimin's brother is the CEO of an IT company which was established by their father while Yoongi's brother is an Cartoonist who has written few books, popular books.

"Kook, go and freshen up first." Taehyung said entering their suite, Jungkook nodded entering the bathroom. 

"Hello, Hyunsik hyung. You know I'm at Jimin's marriage, so let's discuss about the update when I'm back." Taehyung said. "Say Hi to Seojoon hyung too." He then hung up the call. Jungkook came out freshen up. Taehyung too enter bathroom.