Chapter 23

It was around 1am, Jungkook was awake from his deep slumber. Look at side Taehyung wasn't there, searching for his phone he look at time. It was 1:08 am.  He doesn't have much recollection of previous day events, he went downstairs to look for elder. He went to Taehyung's office room but elder wasn't present there so he pressed the button on the table and the door to secret room was opened. There was Taehyung indulged in his work. 

"Tae." Jungkook whispered. "You are awake." Taehyung stood up from his chair and went to Jungkook who was standing in front of elder's table. "Did you have good sleep?" Taehyung questioned pulling Younger to him. "Did you take medicine? You might have headache." Taehyung whispered to younger. Jungkook denied. "I'm feeling better. Why are you working this late?" 

"Oh come here, I have a proposal for you. Take a look at it." Taehyung made Jungkook sit on his chair and opened a file on his computer. "As you know Kim Enterprises main business coverage is on  Construction. With that we have other major business on IT sector. KeunAppa is on Consumer Service I mean On Hotel and Restaurant. With that we have subsidiaries companies exploring different industries."

"Appa and Eomma wanted to explore Fashion Industry but that couldn't be possible. I'm trying to do that  and I was in contact with designer who would be leading the project but the designer is so inconsistent she keeps on agreeing and disagreeing to lead the project adding unnecessary clause. I was thinking about looking for new designer, when I saw your drawing the previous day I thought you could lead the project, if you want." Taehyung made the offer.

"If you agree, I would purpose you the official contract through company. I'll print out this contract, you can make your decision after reading the details properly. I will need to look for other designer if you won't be doing it so I hope you can make the decision soon." Taehyung said printing out the paper. "Come on let's go. I'm sleepy." Taehyung took youngers hand and went to his office room and took the contract from the printer and handed to the younger.

"Are you going to the company tomorrow?" Taehyung questioned younger who was lying his head on his chest. "No, I'll just select the track that I'll be performing in the concert and send an mail to the company. I'll start going to the company after this week. I'll go out with my friends, we have planned some outing." Jungkook said. "Will you be leaving for few days?" Taehyung whispered. "No, we will just met up for drinks. They have some prior engagement, we can't travel." Younger explained. Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief knowing Jungkook won't be away.

Taehyung went to office after having a cup of tea which he made alone as Younger was asleep. 

Today Taehyung was late that's what Jungkook can say. Elder always had been home either he came at 8pm ,9pm or at 10pm. It's 11pm but Taehyung is still not home which was worrying Jungkook. 

It was 12am when Taehyung arrived home to find a worried Jungkook on sofa. "What took you so long?" Jungkook stood up going closure to Taehyung. "Meeting got stretched. I didn't informed you thinking it will be over around 10 but it got stretched for about one and half hour." Taehyung informed taking his coat off. "Go and freshen up. I'll heat the food." 

Taehyung came down after freshening up, walking to dining room where Younger has plated the good for both of them.

" Why didn't you had your dinner? You should eat in time." Taehyung spoke taking a bite of chicken. "You were never late, I got worried and wasn't hungry. Your phone wasn't going through which  made me more worried."

"Did you go through the proposal?" Taehyung questioned slipping in the bed. Turing around to Taehyung Jungkook spoke, "I did. I noticed that the Fashion brand has new name, other business run through same name but why is this one different?" "It was set to be done by Appa and Eomma, I just want this to remain theirs only so this is named 'Daejuah' after them." It's why I didn't want to work with well known designers. New one will have their own style, imagination. So are you in?"

"Hmm. Don't you think I would like to make some contribution for my Abeonim and Eomeonim?" Jungkook questioned elder instead of answering the asked question. "Then we will be sending official proposal to your company." Taehyung said. "No, don't send proposal to company. Let's sign the deal between you and me only. I don't want to affect the image of company by association of my name even before it's establishment."

It was around 6am Taehyung was trying to free himself from Jungkook who was lying on left side of his body. "Stay. You came late, sleep for a bit. I'll make breakfast for us and wake you up." Jungkook mumbled getting off elder's body to prepare food. "Stay for a bit, help  fall asleep again." Taehyung spoke. Both of them went back to their position, Jungkook's head on Taehyung's chest and his arms around Younger's waist. 

Jungkook came to wake up Taehyung around 8:30am after preparing breakfast. "Heavy breakfast?" Taehyung questioned seeing different types of dishes in table. "Hmm." Jungkook wanted to make lunch for elder but knowing he won't be able to do it daily, he went for heavy breakfast.

"Thank you, Kook." Taehyung whispered kissing younger's forehead. "Have a safe day." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek. 

"I'll be late. I'm out with friends."

"I have made dinner for you so don't go at hyung's for dinner." Taehyung read the words. He soon dialed a number. "Hello, Jungkook has gone out with his friends." Taehyung cut the call after speaking.

"I thought you will be coming back around 10pm." Taehyung spoke as soon as Jungkook entered his office room. "I was but my friends don't know about where I live now. I don't want to explain anything to anyone right now so I went to old apartment and came back here." Jungkook explained taking seat on couch. "Did you have your dinner?" Younger inquired. Taehyung just nodded getting busy.

"Kook, are you going to sleep?" Taehyung asked seeing Younger get up from the sofa. "No, I'll freshen up first." Jungkook answered. "Can you make me  a cup of tea?" Taehyung asked. "I'll be back with your tea."

With a tray in his hands Jungkook kicked the door of Taehyung's office room. Placing the cup in the table. "What type of design is 'Daejuah' launching?" Jungkook questioned taking sit in front of Taehyung. "I have some of the design from Eomma, It might not be in fashion now. So I want to go through your vision now, your design team will be ready by this week. I'll bring the design of all the shortlisted  participant you can choose them based on their design." 

"We can just bring the fashion on trend. Can I see her designs so that I would be able to see what she was trying at?" Jungkook requested. "Hmm. I have photos come here." Taehyung stood up from his sit opening a folder in computer so that Younger can sit and look at the designs.

"All here designs are for traditional dresses." Jungkook spoke. "We can launch such designs on special occasions. What did you suggest for first launch?"

"How about casual?" Taehyung suggested. "I'm cool with it. I'll submit the designs within this week." "It's not that urgent." Taehyung spoke.

"Let's go to the bed. My eyes are paining looking at the screen for long time." Taehyung stated. "You are wearing your glasses though." "Wearing glasses helps to read not with pain." Taehyung laughed at younger's silliness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a nice time ahead.

LOVERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें