Chapter 16

It was Friday already in these past days, Taehyung bought food for both of them. As he wasn't that much satisfied of younger eating outside.

Taehyung came back with Aera as Jin and Namjoon left for their mini trip. "Where we?" She was curious as it was her first time on this house. "Princess, this is mine and uncle Jungkook home." Taehyung explained. "Like appa dada?" She again questioned. "Hmm. Yes, like appa and dada."

"What do you want to do?" He arranged all three bags that was packed by his Jin hyung in one place. "Draw." She climbed on the couch with great difficulty. Searching the first back which had only clothes he moved on to second where diffirent types of toys were packed and where he found the drawing book and coloring pencils. "Princess, here it is. But first let's change dress." He said carrying her in his arms and walking towards his room.

Changing their clothes Taehyung came downstairs with Aera on his arms. "Princess, here's your drawing book." Taehyung handled the drawing book to Aera. He also brought his laptop and started to work.

Around 9pm door bell rang. "Princess, Uncle Jungkook is here." Taehyung stood up to open the door. "Me to Me to." Aera shouted making Taehyung to carry her. "Hi." Taehyung said opening the door. "Hey" Jungkook replied looking at Taehyung's eye's. "Uncle Jukook." Aera gained his attention. "Oh, you are here too." Jungkook turned his head to Aera smiling at her. "Jungkook Princess. Say again" Taehyung encouraged her. "Jukook." She again said making Jungkook laugh. "It's okay. " Jungkook assured him getting inside.

"Go and freshen up. I'll heat up the food." Taehyung said. "Princess, finish your drawing." Taehyung placed her on the couch and he went to the kitchen to heat up the food he bought from Jin's restaurant. "Princess, come here." Taehyung said after arranging food on the plate. Aera started to run towards him. "Tae tae Why?" She asked hanging around his legs. "You might be hungry so let's eat." He said picking her up and placing her on the chair.

"What are you doing, Aera?" Jungkook said leaning his face to hers. "Drink milk." She replied looking at him. "Is she allowed to stay up this late?" Jungkook questioned elder taking seat in front of him as Aera was in the middle. "She usually stays up late waiting for Joon hyung and sleeps for longer time. Hyung says It does not matter when she sleeps but how long she sleeps for." Taehyung takes a bite from chicken.

"Finish." Aera shouted after drinking up the milk. "Good, Princess." Taehyung said combing her hair. " "You came early today?" Taehyung questioned as younger would always came around 11pm. "Hmm. Aera was coming so." Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

"Take Princess to living area I will come after cleaning these dishes." Taehyung started to collect the plates. "I can also clean the dishes. You also work for whole day so let me do the dishes tonight." Jungkook requested as Elder never allows him to clean dishes. "Then let's watch a movie after Princess fall asleep. I'm taking her to my room." Taehyung informed taking Aera in his arms.

"Where is uncle Jukook? He no sleep?" She questioned looking at Taehyung. "You wanna sleep with Uncle Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned to which he received a nod. "You like Uncle Jungkook?" He again questioned. "Uncle give dress." She answered. "When he come?"

"You really want to sleep with him." Taehyung mumbled. "Then let's go and call Uncle Jungkook." Taehyung took her in his arms going downstairs. Jungkook was just rummaging through channels sitting on the middle of sofa. "Uncle Jukook." Aera called in high excited tone making the singer turn his head behind. "She isn't sleeping?" He asked Taehyung who was coming near him. "She wants you too." Taehyung finished but seeing youngers confused face, "She wants to sleep beside you."

"So I need to take her to my room?" Jungkook questioned not getting the point what the elder is trying to say. "No she wants to sleep with both of us. If you are comfortable can you come with us to my room?" Taehyung asked shifting Aera from left to right arm. "You can return after she falls asleep."

"Okay. Let's go." Jungkook said making Taehyung smile. It's for the first time Jungkook is seeing Taehyung's room he was a little excited too.

Taehyung's room didn't had much things one bed and one dressing table. Beside bathroom there is a door that would lead to his walk in closet.

"Why is your room so empty?" Jungkook questioned looking around the room. "It has all the things I need." Taehyung completed walking to the bed. "Which side do you prefer?" Taehyung placed Aera in the middle of the bed. "Right." Jungkook took the right side and Aera climbed on his lap. "Tae tae story time." She said rubbing her eyes. "Then lie down on the bed."

"Uncle Jukook too." She said lying down. Jungkook too lied down. As soon as he lied down Aera covered his left side of body by her body hugging him Jungkook too hugged her back. Taehyung kept half of his body on bed and upper half in bedrest and started to read the story from the book.

As he was reading the story Aera wasn't responding so he looked over to find both Jungkook and Aera were asleep. He too closed the book and lied down to sleep.

Taehyung hoped that things would change between them from today hoping these would be another step towards their growing relationship. Seeing Jungkook sleep in his bed was something so enduring moment he will remember forever.