Chapter 8

Jungkook didn't replied instead started to dry the dishes cleaned by Taehyung. There was some tension in the air, "Let's have our type of date after you come back." Taehyung tried to break the silence. "Cool, how about I arrange this one." Younger stated.

Today while picking up Youngers salad from Jin's restaurant, they had a talk about youngers relationship with Jungkook. "Wasn't it your idea to marry Jungkook? Didn't you coax your Ma and Pa to talk with his parents so that the marriage looked like an arranged one." Jin stated to which he received multiple nods. "Then why are you guys living like roommates. Both of you will be stuck as roommates if no one tries to take the relation a step ahead, be it a half step at least one has to try. Based on my knowledge your husband won't be doing that, too shy." He expressed. "So what should I do?" Taehyung questioned.

"I had heard both of you went on dates before marriage. Then do the same, but show him what types of things you like your preferences. He will do the same too. He might also have some fantasy about the time he would like to spend with his partner." Jin concluded.

"Okay it'll be our first date as married couple." Taehyung announced. "Oh, I'll just be packing." Jungkook walked towards his room while Taehyung marched towards his office room. An collaboration project might take place with a foreign company which was taking a lot of his time these days.

Today Jungkook is leaving to LA around 4pm so Taehyung was home around around 2:30 to see off younger. Jimin and other crew members had arrived around the same time too. As the mansion is a little far from crowded area so it takes a little while to reach airport.

"Take this with you." Taehyung handed medicine kit to younger which he himself packed. "Jimin take care of my husband." Taehyung said eying his friend. Which caused a blush on raven heads cheeks with slow rise in his neck temperature. "Kook, you too take care of my soulmate, too." He said to younger. "And all of you come back safely." He said sternly which made all of them nod their head. "Don't order." Jimin said hugging his best friend. "Make sure he eats salad and a glass of milk. I don't think he will do it himself, if he refuses call me." Taehyung whispered so others wouldn't hear him.

When everyone were seated on the car Taehyung called Jungkook out. "Did you want to say something?" Younger questioned. He was left unanswered and was engulfed in a hug making him confused as elder had never done that before. "I don't want you to lose your face in front of anyone. I would bid my partner this way only." Taehyung whispered leaving a forehead kiss. Jungkook was grateful towards elder so he kissed the right cheek and went to his car. Rest of them were just watching the scene unfold in front of them.

Taehyung left for his office he had to attend an meeting.

Jungkook is returning back after 5 days and as soon as he entered through the airport entrance he was surrounded by large number of crowds. Only few of them were maintaining their distance rest had started to enter his personal space. The body guards had tried to maintain the distance but that wasn't quite fruitful so the four guards of Jungkook surrounded him from four sides and started to walk forward pushing anyone who tries to touch him.

Whenever these types of events happens Jungkook always tries to distance from people. He doesn't know why people who call themselves his fans try to harm him both mentally and physically aren't they suppose to respect each other, spend their time with pride and love? No, but their are those psychotic people out there that harm others too in the process.

Jimin was just observing Younger and he took his phone out, seeing younger so out of himself.

Taehyung was standing in the living room when Jimin opened the door thinking no one is home. "Kook, come here." Taehyung said in a soft tone and Jungkook timidly went to other without any thoughts with a blank expression.

Taehyung just brought younger on his arms hugging him. "It's okay." Taehyung stated younger just hide himself more in Taehyung's body.

Other times when all this happens he just isolates himself for 2-3 days it was first time he was getting comforted by someone. Slowly tear started to drop from his eyes.

Felling wetness Taehyung tried to separate from hugg but younger wasn't letting him to after a lot of effort he broke the hug but still caged Jungkook by his hands on others waist. He gently kissed Jungkook's forehead and asked him to freshen up and come out for dinner.

"What was that?" Jimin said seeing how both acted. "What?" Taehyung was confused. "Why was Jungkook so comfortable with you just now? As far as I know both of you haven't started a step towards your relationship." Jimin stated.

"About that." Taehyung paused. "What?" Jimin was now getting angry. "I don't want to share what's between my partner to anyone." Taehyung firmly stated.

Stream V's songs on all the platform. 💜