Chapter 19

Jungkook was moving in to Taehyung's room after returning to Seoul tonight. He had to travel different countries for his promotion which lead to his absence for about three weeks in Seoul. 

During these times Jungkook hadn't that much time in his hands to communicate with elder but both of them managed to have a call at least once a day. Never in his life Jungkook was this much homesick that he was this time. He might be missing just certain man who was there for him for past couple of months, due to his schedule there was decline in their daily time together. 

The overwhelming number of people in the airport always gets him. It is much easier in departure than at the time of arrival. Those body touches that he gets always disgusts him, making him feel something is wrong within him. Now he has more number of security than any other time but those people still make their way to him. He just wants to reach home and be on elders arms as he was his safe place. Embrace of elder makes him calm, he is in peace surrounded by those arms.

Soon the car came to halt in front of their home. He press the bell knowing elder would be inside. The time he has spent with elder has provided him the idea of elder's character. The most loyal, responsible, sensible and many other that are uncountable by him, Taehyung is that type of man. No one has ever seen and no one will ever see, that man is his

Door was soon opened by Taehyung. As soon as he opened the door Jungkook's body came crashing to his. The CEO took the Idol in his embrace and slowly started to walk back to living room giving Jimin room to enter.

After a while Jungkook broke the hug feeling a bit okay. "Are you fine now?" Taehyung questioned to which he received nod from other. "Jimine come here let me praise you for your good work." Taehyung said pulling his best friend for a hug. 

"kook go and freshen up I'll heat up the food." Taehyung said to which younger complied entering his room. "How was working with my husband?" Taehyung questioned walking to kitchen to heat the food. "It was nice. Yeonjun said Jungkook was relaxed this time. It was first time that he was this much calm during his comeback, saying it's your effect on him." Jimin answered gaining a laugh from his friend. 

"Is your marriage this month or next?" Taehyung asked. "If he could he will marry me right now." Jimin answered taking a seat in kitchen counter. "This is the longest period we have been apart since our relationship take a phase and he is saying he misses me." Jimin was getting red with each passing second. "It'll be this month then. I'll have to cover up the work for your marriage then. You can ask me for any help as your best man I'll be assisting you." Taehyung teased Jimin gaining glare from his friend. 

"If you tease me more, I'll not invite you for wedding." Jimin sulked. "Are you planning to get married without best man? Wouldn't it be weird?" Taehyung teased further. "Jungkook come and discipline your husband, he is annoying me." Jimin spoke seeing younger in the stairs. 

"Now you are trying to coax my husband against me?" Taehyung said placing the last dish in the table. "Kook, Is wedding possible without best man?" Taehyung questioned to Jungkook who sat next to him. "It's not impossible, it'll look good with the presence of best man." Jungkook stated. "Look my husband is on my side." Taehyung said putting a piece of beef in his best friend's bowl just to tease him more. "What is this about?" Confused Jungkook questioned.

"Jimine isn't sharing his wedding date with me." Taehyung completed. "I also don't know about that. Our parents are setting the date tomorrow." Jimin said. "I thought both of you were deciding the date, knowing Yoongi hyung he would do things traditionally." Taehyung completed. "So now we will have only one bachelor remaining now." 

"I'll clean up. Go to the living room and watch some movie, Yoongi hyung is coming to take you." Taehyung said taking plates to clean.  Jungkook put up Toy Story. Jimin and him were engrossed in the movie when the bell rang. Taehyung went to open the door as he had just arrived after cleaning. 

"Yoonie, I missed you." Jimin said feeling hand on his shoulder and went for hug. "I missed you too." Jungkook was observing the couple how they didn't hesitate to express what they wanted to say. He hopes it will be him and Taehyung one day, for forever. "Jungkook, congratulation on successful comeback."

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook said accepting the bouquet. "Let's complete the movie we are at the end of it." Jimin said making Yoongi sit next to him. "Enjoy the movie, I'll bring coffee." Taehyung left the living room. "Toy Story? I have watched it like millions times." Yoongi expressed.  "You think we haven't? It's fun to watch it again." Jimin sassied. 

"Taehyung came back with three cup of coffees and a cup of tea, passing the cups he sat next to Jungkook who was siting opposite to Jimin and Yoongi. "How is work going on these days?" Yoongi questioned Taehyung. "It's alright. We have planned to launch our own fashion brand from by the end of the year, but the artist that we have contacted as head designer has been irresponsive for a month now, which has cause delay in the project." Taehyung sighed. 

"I have seen Jungkook's art few times. He will do good job in the project that you want to do. He can be brand ambassador for your fashion brand, It will help to create buzz in the fashion industry too." Yoongi spoke.

"We will leave now." Jimin said giving hugs to youngers. The couple came to the doors to see off. 

"Now tell me how was your promotion?" Taehyung questioned younger bring them back to living room. "It is always enjoyable experience. I had great fun." Younger completed. Taehyung put some seeds in younger's hand. "What are these?" The Singer questioned confused why would Elder give him seeds.

"First I thought to buy you a bouquet, but then again our garden is barren so instead I bought flower seeds to congratulate you for successful comeback. Let's plant them tomorrow, it's quiet late for today." Taehyung completed to which he received nod form younger. Jungkook didn't know how to answer the CEO. 

"Let's sleep. You had long flight." Taehyung said leading younger to his room. Once both of them were in their sleeping position Taehyung spoke, "Let's shift your things tomorrow, Okay?" "Okay. You will help me." Jungkook stated. "Let's have barbecue party this Sunday with hyungs and your trusted people for your successful promotion." 

" Hmm okay. Good night." Jungkook spoke giving a kiss to elders cheeks as he was way too tired and sleepy.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸❄❄❄❄❄🍀🍀🍀🍀
I didn't included any type of achievement that might have been expected. This book will not contain any such information.