Chapter 4

Keyboard typing was the only source of sound in the room. Jungkook was laying in the couch placed in front of Taehyung's work table with his phone in his hands watching some random video through ear pods that Taehyung gave him.

"I'm leaving." Jungkook got up looking at his phone which showed 12 am. Taehyung was so occupied by his work he didn't heard whatever Jungkook spoke.

Seeing this Jungkook decided to leave the man alone as soon as he was about to push the door open Taehyung spoke, "You are leaving."

Jungkook just nods. "I thought we were playing Overwatch." Taehyung stated. Jungkook turned around, "You are working." Younger reasoned. "I will be done with 5 more minutes. Then we can play." Elder spoke looking at younger. "Can you set up the game?" Taehyung requested.

Jungkook nodded and started to do what was asked. "I'm done." Taehyung said getting up from his chair, getting near Jungkook.

"Team or against?" Taehyung said placing himself beside Jungkook in the floor. "Against, let's know each other skills and we can play as team." Younger passed the console.

They were on their 8th round, elder was winning which caused a sulking Younger and a smiling elder. "It's 3 am let's sleep now." Taehyung said. Younger denied, "No, I wanna beat you first." "Didn't you said we were checking our skills only?" Black head said to which Younger nodded "Let's be a team for the games henceforth." Elder stated. "That means you will not play team with others, only me." Younger extended his pinky to seal the deal. Taehyung joined their pinkies.

Both went to their separate room. Jungkook was finding new sides of both his and Taehyung's. In his life of 28 years, it was his first relationship the things he was feelings was all new to him. He had heard Taehyung is a cold man hard to approach which had interfered in his decision to marriage. But the dates that he went with elder proved all the rumors to be false. Taehyung is a gentleman the way he conducted himself in the dates that they had before the marriage was the proof of that.

For Taehyung he liked Younger even before their marriage. Though he isn't sure whether he is in love with Younger, yet. Their marriage was s fast decision, seeing future with each other both agreed to take a step further. Given their work dating wasn't the option. Trusting their instinct along with their elders both decided to tie the knot.

Around 7am Taehyung got up getting barley 3 hours of sleep usually he would sleep at least for 5 hours. He left for office after getting ready. Whereas Younger got up around 10am.

Around 11:30 the house bell rang. Jungkook seemed nervous thinking his new crew came early. Once he opened the door it was Elder making him release a sigh.

"What happened why do you seem so tensed?" Taehyung questioned entering inside. "I thought it was crew." Raven head replied. "Then what's the big deal in that. You'll be working together." Elder stated pouring a glass of water for himself.
"But it's my first meeting with them." Younger whined. "You know Jimin and other two people of yours. You'll be meeting only few new people. Beside I'm with you too." Taehyung grabbed younger hands to provide a sense of security.

Bell again rang. "I think it's them, I will get the door." Elder walked towards the door. Once every one was inside Taehyung closed the door. And sat next to Jungkook. Jimin started to introduce everyone, "Choi Kwan, Kang Seung, Kim Myung and Min Eun will be your body guard. Though the company will provide you others too but this four work for Tae which means double protection." Jungkook nodded and forwarded his right hand for shake. "Kang Jun Suk, your makeup artist and Choi Jun- ho, designer." Jungkook forwarded his right hand for shake. Jungkook pointed to his left side, "This is Choi Yeonjun my makeup artists and next to him Choi Sobin my assistance manager." Jungkook introduced.

At the same time door bell rang notifying the arrival of food. Taehyung got up to take the delivery. Jungkook went to bring out the necessary crockery and cutlery. Jimin brought others to the kitchen while Taehyung and Jungkook arrange the dishes. "Jungkook, there are two makeup artist in your team what do you wanna do?" Jimin questioned after settling down in the right side of Taehyung. Taehyung glanced towards younger looking forward to his reply.

"I'll keep both. Mr. Kang Jun Suk is a professional makeup artist so is Yeonjun and I'm not able to choose between them. Yeonjun has been working with me since beginning it would be around 11 years now, so i can't let Yeonjun go not only for his talent but he and Sobin are my friends too and they are only the constant person who has been working with me." Younger spoke and Taehyung lips curved slightly. " On the other side, Mr. Kang is the people of my husband I can't ignore the fact too. It's all for my safety so it'll be okay if we have 9 loyal people in my team." Younger stated and focused in his food. "So welcome to the team." Jimin raised his glass and everyone connected their glasses and drank the liquor.

Everyone left around 3pm after having few shots. Now both Taehyung and Jungkook were alone in the house. "Hyung, how will Jimin hyung and other join the company?" Younger said looking at Taehyung. "Jimin will join your company with the condition to be your manager and in additional clause he will be bringing some of his staff for better promotion of artist Jeon Jungkook. Who will be able to deny that as Jimin has worked with The Big Three." Taehyung winked.

"I am curious as to why is he going to work with me?" Raven head said. "He is my soulmate and he has some responsibility towards you too." Taehyung said. "Is that it?" Jungkook questioned elder nodded leaving for his office room to do some work. "What was that?"