Chapter 18

"There is leftover chicken in the refrigerator, if Aera wants chicken. I have made gimbab too. Kimchi Fried Rice is on the pan for you." Taehyung read the note which was on the refrigerator. When Taehyung came downstairs to look for younger but he was met with youngers note only.

Taehyung took his phone and dialed youngers number. "Hello" Taehyung said as soon as younger picked up the call. "When did you left?" Taehyung inquired. "Around six. Why so early?" After a while Taehyung again spoke, "You want me to invite hyungs for dinner why?" "Okay, okay I'll do as you say. Have a nice day. See you soon." Taehyung said hanging up the call.

Jin and Namjoon arrived around 8pm in the couple's home. Jungkook had already prepared dinner as he arrived around 5pm.

"How have you been Jungkook?" Jin questioned as soon as he entered inside. "I'm fine hyung. How was your trip?" Jungkook said coming to living room with water. "I was more relaxed in this trip than any other after having Aera." Jin completed. "Why so?" Taehyung asked confused with his hyung's words. "This time we had Jungkook too." Look in Taehyung's face was a sight to look.

"Where is your Princess? She isn't coming after hearing my voice too." Jin said. "We went to the park during the day and she was tired so she is sleeping." Taehyung completed. "Let's have dinner. Tae wake up Aera she needs to eat." Jungkook showed way towards dinning table to elders to follow him.

"Uncle Kook." Was heard from hall making Jungkook smile. "Here." Jungkook too shouted back bringing foods to the dining table. Taehyung and Aera both came to dinning area. Taehyung placed Aera in head chair and sat next to Jungkook who was seating next to Aera and opposite to Seokjin.

"Appa, Dada come?" She asked looking at her parents. Jin was glad finally getting his daughters attention. "Did you miss, Appa and Dada?" Was his first question maybe it was his insecurities speaking as other times whenever they left Aera with Taehyung she would always come running to him and always need to talk with him before falling asleep but this time none of these happened. It might be his parental instinct acting up he isn't sure but he missed his daughter more than ever.

"Phone." Aera replied meaning she didn't missed them as she talked with them on phone. Namjoon started to laugh listening to their daughters answer. "So you didn't miss Appa and Dada cause we talked in phone." Namjoon stated. "Now our little Princess is a big girl." He further continued not knowing what affect his word were doing to his husband. But it'll be alright once Jin spent time with Aera.

Jungkook kept the plate with chicken in front of Aera and soon she started to dig in. "She is into chicken now?" Jin questioned surprised. "Yes, yesterday I asked her what she wants to eat, she said chicken. So I made Dakgangjeong." Jungkook completed.

"Let's dig in we need to leave too." Namjoon said gaining Jin and Jungkook attention who were busy talking. "You can stay too. I'll change the sheets of guest room." Taehyung offered. "I need to go to the company early and it's a bit far from here. I can sleep few more minutes." Namjoon spoke. "I'm calling driver then, he'll drive you home." Taehyung said leaving no room to argue.

It's was time for the leave and Aera was wailing not wanting to leave without her Uncle Kook and Tae tae. "Princess, I'll visit you tomorrow evening. So don't cry now." Taehyung said gaining the little girls attention. "Uncle Kook?" She questioned. "I'll visit you coming Saturday." Jungkook said. "No Princess?" She again said. "Princess, I'll visit you Saturday, okay?" Jungkook said. "Okay."

Within few minutes their home was all silent, "I'm already missing her." Jungkook said he wasn't the type of person who would grew attachment but the little devil had her way to his heart. "Right I miss her too. Let's go and sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow, have an early meeting." Taehyung said walking towards the stairs and waiting for younger at he space separating their rooms.

"Good night Tae." Jungkook said kissing elders cheeks and was about to run to his room but was stopped by the hold on his wrist. "Stay in my room if you are comfortable." Taehyung said still holding youngers hand. "Okay." Younger said following elder to his room.

"Your comeback is 7 of May right?" Taehyung asked taking left side of the bed. "Hmm yes, within two weeks." Younger responded lying far away from elder. Taehyung shifted closure to other pulling younger to his chest. "Would you like to move in this room after your schedule is over?" He asked to younger. "I don't mind. It's first time that I'm so comfortable to be with anyone. I like it whenever we spent our time together." Jungkook said making making Taehyung smile. "Me too, I like to spent my time with you." Elder said.

"I might come late from tomorrow onwards." Jungkook statement gained Taehyung's attention. "How much late?" He questioned. "Around 1 or 2 am. I want to perfect everything before comeback so I'll be practicing diligently. So don't wait up for me." Jungkook completed closing his eyes as he was getting sleepy. Taehyung didn't responded just kissed younger's forehead and wished goodnight but didn't het any reply as Jungkook was already asleep.

LOVEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara