Chapter 25

Jungkook woke up around 10am, Taehyung had already left for office with a cup of tea and a toast. He had made some extra for younger too.

Having his breakfast Jungkook started to prepare Lunch.

"Hello." Jungkook could hear Elder.

"Hi, Are you busy?" Jungkook questioned to ensure he wasn't disturbing Elder.

"Not that much. Why?" Taehyung's voice was heard through the phone.

"Is your driver with you or not?" Younger questioned hesitantly.

"He is. Do you need him?" Taehyung replied.

"Hmm. Can you send him?" Jungkook asked to which he received positive response.

Jungkook packed the Lunch which he had prepared for elder and sent it with driver as soon as the driver had arrived. He doesn't know why he prepared Lunch on working days. It might be because they went to sleep around 3am and Elder had left for office early without proper sleep, he just wanted to cook to provide strength for Elder to complete the day and come back to him.

"Enjoy the Lunch. " Taehyung read the message of Younger thinking Jungkook just wanted him to have his lunch on time. He was proved wrong when his secretary Park Hel Ryung brought his lunch which was passed on by his driver.

Taehyung took his phone out, "You too, Enjoy your Lunch." He messaged Younger and made a call, "Jungkook isn't going out so you don't need to go anywhere." He spoke and cut the call.

"You are early." Jungkook stated seeing Elder in kitchen around 7pm. "I had nothing special to do, I brought some documents home only." Taehyung kept the Lunch container on sink. "Thank You." He said bring younger in a hug and planting a kiss on his forehead. "Why do you have to say Thank You? Can't I cook for my husband?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"You can." Taehyung said taking out a box from his pants pocket. "Do you like it?" Inside the box was a pendent which he bought on his way home for Younger. "It's pretty." Jungkook had his bunny smile looking at Elder. Taehyung turned Jungkook to his back and made him wear the pendent. ""It's looking so pretty on you." Taehyung concluded turning Younger to himself. "Thank You." Jungkook said placing a kiss on Elders forehead too.

"This is first time." Taehyung stated. "First time?" Jungkook was confused. "Hmm. First time you kissed my forehead, other time it was always my cheeks." Taehyung said. "What type of husband are you?" Jungkook giggled breaking the hug, he turned off the gas as Seolleongtang had boiled. "Go and freshen up." Jungkook pushed Elder from the kitchen and went to the living room to continue the show that he was watching before cooking. 

Dinner was peaceful as both the foodies were busy gulping the food as if they were starved for days. After cleaning both had separated their ways, Taehyung went inside his office room while Jungkook enjoyed his time in living room watching some shows.

Around 11pm Jungkook went to Elder's office with a cup of tea for Taehyung and coffee for himself. He kicked the door with his legs starling Taehyung. "Tae, your tea." He placed the cup in the table. "If you keep doing this, I'll be used to it." Taehyung said taking the cup on his right hand. "I'll be making you tea as long as I'm home." Jungkook said taking the seat in the front chair of Elder's table. "What about the times when you are not here?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows curious to know how would Younger reply. "I can call you."

"Kook, go to bed I still have few papers to check." Taehyung said looking at sleepy Younger. "No, We will go bed together." Jungkook sternly said in his drowsy state. Taehyung let Younger be, Jungkook was asleep within few minutes. 

Taehyung was done with his work around 12:30am. He carried Jungkook in bridal style, Jungkook stir from his sleep. "Who are you?" Were the words Jungkook's lips left making Taehyung confused. "Who are you?" Tears escaped from his closed eyes making Taehyung worried.

"Kook, it's me Tae." Taehyung coaxed younger so that he would go back to sleep, which was successful after few tries. Placing younger down on the bed Taehyung had a lot on his mind. "Why would younger behave that way?"  Thinking of talking with tomorrow he slept with Jungkook on his arms.

Taehyung came back around 5pm as he wanted to know about the cause for Younger's behavior last night. "You are early." Jungkook voiced seeing elder who was cooking while he was at studio doing some work. "Hmm. Where were you?" Taehyung questioned. "Studio. What are you cooking?"

"Ramyeon, I have bought some foods with me." Taehyung winked. "Isn't it early for dinner?" Jungkook questioned. "Let's go on drive after dinner." Taehyung said taking the noodles out from pot and in the bowl. "Where is the food?" Jungkook questioned. "I have kept it on living room, bring plates." Taehyung carried the ramyeon bowl.

"Wow, Tteokbokki, Kkwabaegi, Bungeo-ppang and Ramyeon. I like all of them." Jungkook was way too much excited. "Let's dig in." 

Taehyung doesn't know how to ask Younger after much hesitation, "Kook, I need to ask you something?" He spoke taking Younger's hands on his. "Of course you can." Jungkook said with smile. "Yesterday when you slept on office table I carried you back to room, You asked who I was and tears were flowing from your eyes. If you are comfortable can I know the reason?" Taehyung softly asked. "Oh that, when I was trainee we used to hear not so nice rumors about people. So I had fear something might happen when I sleep as it wasn't safe as my own home. Gradually my body started to develop this habit if any one touches me a little bit even in sleep I would start to cry." 

"That didn't happened when we share bed." Taehyung was confused. "It's because I trust you, so I think my mind doesn't seem you as threat. Last night I was asleep and it might have triggered my fear." Jungkook explained. Taehyung hugged younger, bringing him to his chest. "Why would you believe in such things?" Taehyung whispered. "I was young away from home, I didn't want anything to happen to me." Jungkook too whispered. "Let's go for a driver, it will fresh us up. Go and get warm clothes." Taehyung said to which he received nod.

Today the couple didn't stop anywhere just enjoyed sight from car, the moment of togetherness was enough.  It was as if only the two of them were enough.

"Tae, look there is Hotteok stall." Excited Jungkook spoke. Taehyung parked the car and went towards the stall. "I also want to eat while standing in front of stall with him, it's tastier that way." Jungkook thought looking at elder. 

"It's so sweet." Jungkook said taking a bite of Hotteok.  "Tae let's go back it's 12am." Jungkook said after they finished eating as Elder had office next day. He didn't want Taehyung to have half sleep, it'll effect his health.

Today Taehyung hugged Younger to sleep after listening to him, Taehyung wanted Jungkook close to him. He doesn't even want to imagine what Younger had to go through to reach where he is today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy reading.