Chapter 17

Jungkook was the first to wake up. Taehyung's left hand was on his waist and Aera was between them facing him. Jungkook  got up from the bed removing Taehyung's hand and  went to his room to freshen up, after that he went downstairs to make some breakfast.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung came downstairs after one hour then the younger. "Making breakfast. Would you like some tea?" Jungkook inquired. "I'll make a tea for me and a cup of coffee for you. Would you like one?" Taehyung received nod for that. So Taehyung started to measure the water for tea and coffee. "Heavy breakfast?" Taehyung questioned looking at the dishes that are being cooked.

"No. I'll make some toast for breakfast. It's your lunch. I have made three gimbab rolls for Aera and kept in the refrigerators. Please reheat it in microwave before giving it to her." Jungkook explained stirring the kimchi stew. "I wanna hug you. Can I?" Taehyung spoke as soon as Jungkook finished speaking. Without saying anything Jungkook just collided his body with elders and wrapped his arms around elders waist. Taehyung too wrapped his arms around youngers back placing a kiss in his forehead.

"You are so nice. You didn't have to do all this I would have ordered something and Jin hyung always makes sure to send Princess food from restaurant. But now that you have made all these food I'll call him and say no need to send anything as my husband has prepared everything." Taehyung said with so much proudness his voice that warmed younger's heart.

"Let go and make me coffee otherwise I would be late." Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed and made the coffee and tea separately. "Here." Taehyung passed the coffee mug to younger. "I will be back early today. So don't order anything I'll be cooking dinner." Jungkook said taking a sip of his black coffee. "You will be tired."

"I won't be tired. I wanna cook for us." Jungkook said making elder smile. "Then I'll do the cuttings." Taehyung spoke leaving no room for younger. "Aera might be up, bring her down. I'll get the breakfast ready." Jungkook said taking out the bread from refrigerator.

Within half an hour both Taehyung and his Princess were downstairs sitting on the dinning table. "Uncle Jukook." Aera shouted as soon as she saw Jungkook. "Princess, how about you call me Uncle Kook?" Jungkook questioned placing the toast in the middle as Jukook didn't sound that good. "Uncle Kook, Good morning." She wished. "Good morning to you to, Darling." Jungkook kissed her cheeks. "No Princess?" She said.

"Oh, Yes Princess, Let's have breakfast okay." He stated bringing the plate full of cut pieces of gimbab in front of her. And passed the plate with toast and egg to Taehyung who was thinking if he was invisible. As both of them were busy within themselves. "Princess, Did you liked it?" Jungkook asked but didn't received any reply. So Taehyung came to the rescue. "Joon hyung also didn't used to speak while he ate but after being in relation with Jin hyung his this habit has changed, seems like Princess inherited his habit so sometimes she stays quite while having food. And if she likes she will eat if not she won't so don't stress." Taehyung explained taking a bite of his toast.

"Bye bye Princess." Jungkook said carrying his backpack. "Where you going?" She said fisting Jungkook's t-shirt as she was being carried by Taehyung. "Work. I'll be back soon." He replied placing a kiss on her cheeks. "Come back soon. We will be waiting for you right Princess?" Taehyung said. "Yes." Was heard in reply. Jungkook too left for company.

Hearing the door bell ring Aera left watching her cartoon and got on her feets. Taehyung was busy with his work on his laptop missing the bell. "Uncle Kook." Aera shook Taehyung's right leg to get his attention. Putting his laptop aside Taehyung carried Aera to his lap. "What about Uncle Kook?" He questioned not understanding why is she suddenly screaming Uncle Kook as it was only 7pm. "Uncle Kook. Open door." She said. Again the door bell rang. Finally understanding Aera Taehyung went to open the door leaving her in the living room.

As soon as door was open Aera came running and hugged Jungkook's legs, "Uncle Kook." She said handling the bags in his hands to elder and picked Aera up in his arms. "What do you want to eat?" Jungkook questioned her although he knew the answer.

"Chicken." She shouted causing both Taehyung and Jungkook to look at each other due to shock as she was still in gimbab and they hadn't introduced any other food to her. "Okay, okay. We will have chicken." Jungkook assured.  "Go and freshen up. I'll keep these in kitchen." Taehyung said. "Princess, let Uncle Kook go. He will come after a while." Taehyung said keeping the bags down and and carrying Aera back. 

"Tae what do you wanna have?" Jungkook asked coming near them. "I'm fine with anything." Taehyung said. "Japche?" Jungkook asked to which he received a nod. "I'll prepare the ingredients." Jungkook went towards the kitchen.  "Didn't we agreed I'll be the one doing that?" 

"I don't think you know what goes in the recipe." Jungkook stated taking out chicken for Dakgangjeong(sweet crispy korean fried chicken)."Put milk in the chicken." Jungkook said. "What?" Taehyung said to reconfirm not believing what younger just said. "Yes, pour milk. It removes gamey taste. And leave it till I prepare other."  Taehyung did as told.

"Boil the water and go to Aera I'll call you once water is boiled to boil the noodles." Jungkook said leaving no room for Taehyung to talk further. He did what was told and left the kitchen.

Soon all the dishes were prepared and all of them started to dig in. "Yummy."  Aera said eating the piece of chicken. "It seems like she is in chicken now." Taehyung stated making Jungkook smile. 

After cleaning the dishes, Taehyung was back to living room to find the duo watching some kind of cartoon on the T.V. "Let's go to bed." Taehyung said making Aera latch to Jungkook who knowing the signal carry her and went towards Taehyung's bed while Taehyung followed them. 

Taehyung heart was contained for others spouse sleeping on same bed might not be that of big deal, for them it was. Jungkook agreed for this marriage as it was one of the few things that both of his parent's had agreed upon and for Taehyung it was a difficult decision that he made.

Now he feels like that decision was worth it as Jungkook is worth it.