Chapter 13

Taehyung started the car, they had decided to travel around exploring the city. 

"Stay in the car only, I will back." Taehyung said getting out of car and going inside the crowed market. Jungkook just looked out from the window. 

Taehyung was back with lots of plastic bags. Keeping the bags on back seat he again started the car. "What are those?" Younger questioned. Passing one plastic bag to younger, "Open it."

There were two sets of everything, "How will you eat?" Jungkook said taking out the sausage from the plastic bag. "You can feed me."  As it wasn't crowded area  so it wasn't that dangerous while driving.

As per elders suggestion, Jungkook feed the elder while doing the same. Soon Taehyung parked the car in the middle of forest where only the sound of birds chirping was heard. He set up the car in the campaign style and sat at one corner while Jungkook at other and the packets of foods in the middle of them.

"It's beautiful." Jungkook looked towards the hill that they were facing. Whole surrounding was screaming peace that anyone and everyone wants but can't afford, busy running after time. "It is." 

"When will we depart from Dageu?" Younger questioned turning his face to elder. "What do you think after breakfast? We have to meet up with hyungs in the evening." Taehyung expressed. "That's cool with me." 

They stayed their till the sunsets, their first sunset together. It was indeed special for both of them.

"Ma, we will be leaving around 8 in the morning." Taehyung said as he was laying on the couch in the lounge putting his head on her lap while she softly stroke his hairs. "When will you come back?" She asked wanting to see her bear as soon as possible. "Chuseok." He replied. "It is still 4 months away." Mrs. Kim sadly expressed. "I know new project is taking my time, it is getting complicated." Taehyung expressed. "Then, take your Pa's suggestion. Don't stress it will effect your health. I want my bear healthy, only." She said. "Don't be sad, Ma." He sat up. "Okay, but try to visit often. Go to bed you will be travelling in the morning and Kookie might be expecting you too." She get up and went to her room too.

After a while he also went to his room. Jungkook was fast asleep with his mobile still on his hand, seeing that Taehyung went near him freeing the phone from younger's clutches. He too went to the couch for sleep but that wasn't easy, habits working till midnight. Finally, after watching some videos  he fall asleep. 

"What should we take?" Jungkook questioned as soon as they took their seats in the backside of the car. Arriving from Daegu they  had rest for some hours and now are headed to their planned dinner with the hyung's with whom the Singer was meeting for the first time.

"What about a wine? and we will be getting something for Aera too." Taehyung concluded. Jungkook was confused he had no idea about Aera. "Aera?"

"She is Jin and Joon Hyung's 2 and half year old daughter. She always expects one thing or two from me whenever I visit." He informed. 

After getting the gifts for Aera and a red and white wine for the dinner. Soon enough they reached the Jin and Namjoon's house. Pressing the bell, Taehyung held out his hand for other to join them. Holding their hands both waited for the door to open. 

"Finally, our youngest couple is here." Jin announced as soon as he opened the door the for Younger's. Letting the couple enter he closed the door.

Taehyung's legs were hugged by the little devil Aera. "Princess, how are you?" Taehyung picked her on his arms. "Okay. You?" She spoke in her broken language. "Me too. What did you do, today?" Taehyung shifted her in one arms and holding Jungkook's hand from other leading to his hyungs. "Who you?" she pointed to the singer making Taehyung halt for a second knowing what is coming.

"Your new uncle." Jungkook answered. "Like Jimine?" she questioned back. "No, like Taehyung." And loud wail was heard gaining everyone's attention. Jungkook doesn't know what did he even said to offend the little girl. "What happened this time?" Jin's frustrated voice was heard. He is so done with his little devil. "He say Taetae uncle." She pointed her finger to Jungkook. 

"Oh, he did? Come to mama we will bring berries for Tae?" Jin distracted her walking back to the kitchen for some berries. 

As soon as the couple reached the lounge area Jungkook was shocked would be an understatement. The Big Three, his Idol were chilling out. Jimin was between Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok also   known as Suga and J-Hope, Kim Namjoon was in front of them in a couch.

Seeing the couple all of them left whatever they were doing. "Tae, why are you so late?" Namjoon went for a hug. Everyone hugged Taehyung while Jimin hugged Jungkook too. On the other hand Jungkook hadn't come out of his shocked stated. 

Taehyung tugged Younger's shirt  taking him out of the shocked state. "They are my hyung's. The one we earlier meet is Kim Seokjin  my cousin, he and Namjoon hyung are married. You know Jimin. He is Min Yoongi and the other one is Jung Hoseok, my friends. And he is my husband Kim Jungkook." Taehyung concluded. 

"It's pleasure meeting you, Sunbaenim." Jungkook bowed his head. "Don't do this we are family now, Jungkook-ssi." Namjoon spoke with gentleness. "And where is Jin he was so excited to meet you?" Namjoon was confused not seeing his husband and baby. "He went to fetch some berries." Taehyung answered. 

Jin also came back with now calm Aera on his arms, Aera was carrying a bowl of strawberries. He took the seat next to his husband. Aera started to wobble her lips ready to cry seeing Taehyung and Jungkook sitting next to each other. Feed up with his daughter tactics Jin just.

"Taehyung take your daughter with you." He ordered. "Princess, come here." As soon as the words left Taehyung's lips the little devil started to wiggle in Jiin's arm. "Who he?" She questioned after settling comfortably on her Taetae's lap. "My husband, your uncle. How many uncle my Princess has now?" He questioned. " Four." She said showing three fingers. "No, you have five uncles now." Taehyung showed five fingers. "Four. Four. Taetae no uncle." She screamed. "Then, what Tae is your prince charming?" Jimin clicked his tongue way to much irritated with same drama every time.  "Jimine bad." That one sentence was enough to cackle everyone present there.

"Look Princess, uncle Jungkook has bought you a dress. Do you want it or not?" Tae spoke gaining Aera's attention. Getting the clue Jungkook too bought the bag in front of him which was placed on the floor by him.  "Want it. Want it." She screamed on the top of her lungs and shifting towards Jungkook. "Oh, you don't cry while getting the gifts. Then, give me a kiss only then you'll get your dress." Jungkook pointed his cheeks. Aera completely shifted to Idol's lap and kissed his cheeks getting her white dress in return. 

"I wear it." Aera turned to Taehyung  with the dress on her hand.  Taehyung got busied with Aera.

"Jungkook, What are you doing these days?" Jin asked as if both of them were friends from long time. "Nothing much, just came back from Dague and will be back to the routine from Tuesday." He concluded. For a while there was silence in the hall all of them whispering among themselves. 

"Me and Jimin are engaged." Yoongi gained everyone's attention for a second and all of them except Jungkook looked away and continuing what they were doing. "What is this? I said we got engaged." He again spoke up. "Weren't you both married?" Jin spoke making all of  them laugh and after their laugh all of them congratulated the couple.

"Let's have dinner then." Jin went towards kitchen rest followed him too.