Chapter 10

Around 7pm Jungkook entered Taehyung's office, knocking the door. "Get ready." He stated after gaining elder's attention. "What's the theme?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Just wear anything comfortable." Jungkook said. "I'll be down around half an  hour." Taehyung busied himself with the file he was working on. Jungkook just went to get ready too. 

"Come on." Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hands on his and leading them to living room. Jungkook had set up  cushion and foods were placed on a small table. "Sit here." Jungkook showed the cushion sitting himself too. 

"What are we doing?" Taehyung questioned looking at the set up. "Overwatch." Jungkook shrugged handling a controller to elder. "Team." Taehyung stated younger hummed. 

And like that they forget everything, it was already midnight still they are playing. "Our team always wins." Jungkook was just giggling.

"Oh, it's already midnight. I have flight at 6am." Taehyung stated. "Let's stop for now we will play once I'm back."

"I thought you had day flight, why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung was accused by a pouty Jungkook.   "I could have arranged something else."

"I wanted us to spent time together. I can sleep during the flight too." Elder assured. "It's around 12 hours long journey." He shrugged.

"You are travelling privately." Jungkook stated to which he received a nod. "Then, can't you travel a little later." He requested. 

"The meeting is at 11:30 AM (GMT), so I must start the travel around 6am(KST) to reach London around 6PM(KST) as the meeting is around 7:30pm(KST)." Taehyung concluded.

"I won't be able to see you off then, you will probably leave around 5am." Younger expressed.  It's already 12 he mumbled. "You can see me off now too, before we go to bed." Taehyung suggested. "Have a safe flight, be successful on your work." He mumbled hugging elder who just smiled at younger. With a kiss on right cheeks of Taehyung, Jungkook ran upstairs to his room.

These days Taehyung has started to show his affection to younger whereas Jungkook was still at that phase were he wasn't able to show his care that openly like elder did, yet.

 He needs little bit of guidance but there is no one to provide him that. His parents relationship isn't that affectionate, the only affectionate couple he had came across is Elderly Kim couples. So now he just follows what elder was doing for him, like he did today. If earlier during his departure, elder hadn't wished him he wouldn't have wished elder too. He is just following elder these days.

Around 12pm ringing of his cellphone woke Jungkook from his deep slumber. It was call from Mrs. Kim. "Hello, Ma." Jungkook called back after freshen up. "I'm fine.  How about you and Pa?" He put the phone on speaker. "No, I'm not busy in fact I'm off for about a week."  He was answering her while pouring coffee in his cup. "But Taehyung isn't here, he is in flight to London." "Okay, I'll be there around 6pm." Jungkook didn't wanted to travel but thinking he would be bored for whole week he agreed with her. it's not that he didn't have any friends but right now all of his friends were busy in some kind of work, he was the only one free.

Packing all the necessities in his bag and clothes in a suitcase he started the three hour long journey in the car. He thought of going through flight but he didn't want to make any public appearance.

Mrs. Kim was on the door to welcome  her son-in law. "Kookie, come here give me a hug." She opened her arms, Jungkook too ran towards her for hug. "How are you? Where is Pa?" He asked looking up at her. "I'm fine. Honey, is in the garden. Go to Taehyung's room and freshen up, your things will be there." She said.

After freshening up he came downstairs, walking towards kitchen. Mrs. Kim was making short ribs."Do you need any help?" Jungkook went closer to her. "How about gyeran mari ?(rolled omelet)" She said taking out eggs. 

"Can you call Pa? I think he is still in the garden." Mrs. Kim asked younger who nodded and went towards the garden. "Pa." He called reaching the garden and smiled when Mr. Kim called him with his hands. "When did you arrive?" Mr. Kim asked. "Around six. How are you doing?" He asked looking around the garden. Elder Kim had done a great job maintaining the garden. "Oh, I'm fine. How about you?" Mr. Kim further inquired. "I'm good too. Ma was calling you for dinner." Jungkook stated. "Let's go or she will be angry with me and I have to make it up." He declared walking ahead of Jungkook to wash up all the dirty from his body before making his wife angry. 

"Kookie, where is Pa?" Mrs. Kim questioned seeing him on the hall. "He went to wash up." She just nodded her head at response. "Has bear reached, London?" 

"I haven't checked my phone yet, it's upstairs in the room. I'll bring it." He said not knowing what to do or say. When he had travelled to LA he didn't informed his husband about his arrival.

 When he had travelled to LA he didn't informed his husband about his arrival

When he looked at his phone there were three message from elder. He also replied to elder .

Going down he informed Mrs. Kim, Taehyung had reached. "Let's eat." She announced walking towards dinning table. 

  "Love, have some ribs." Mr. Kim put the piece in her rice bowl. While Mrs. Kim did the same. Jungkook was just observing the couple. "Kookie, did you not like the dishes?" Mrs. Kim asked seeing Jungkook staring at space. "It's good." He replied nodding his head. "Then have some." Mr. Kim added some ribs for younger. 

After cleaning the dishes, Kim family was sitting in the hall watching some kind of show. "Kookie, Is bear good with you?" Mr. Kim asked looking at Younger. "He always treats me well, such an gentlemen I had never seen." Jungkook stated smiling. Listening to him the couple had a proud smile on their face. "Do you wanna know who is his inspiration?" Mrs. Kim asked. Jungkook denied. "His Pa and Appa." 

"Appa?" Jungkook was confused as long as his know Taehyung's parents were dead when elder was six that's what he was told. So, he was confused why Appa? "Hmm... though for a short period my Daehyungie had a lot of influence on bear, my Daehyungie and Eun- Ju-ah were such a good parents." She concluded. "Do you wanna see bear's childhood photos?" Receiving a nod she went to her room to bring the photo album.