Chapter 34

Jungkook has just landed Japan.  It has been about five days that  Taehyung was away from home and Jungkook wanted surprise Taehyung so he is here. Taking a cab he went to the hotel were he had booked room.

First thing he did after checking in was call Taehyung which was immediately received by the CEO.

"Hello." He spoke excitedly making Taehyung smile on the other side. 

"Hey, What are you doing?" Taehyung asked  making Jungkook more excited .

"Where are you? I mean on which hotel are you staying?" Jungkook questioned. Taehyung immediately went pale now knowing the reason behind  Jungkook's excitement. Jungkook is in Japan while he himself is in Korea, he hadn't gone to Japan in the first place.

Not getting any reply, "Hello?" Jungkook voiced. "Uh, I'm out right now. I am not in Tokyo, I had to visit Osaka for some matter. Why?" Taehyung asked so that he could  reach Tokyo as soon as possible.

"It's just I have been to Japan quite a few times so just wanted to know." Jungkook sound dejected . "Then give me suggestion where should I stay? I'll be staying there after I return Tokyo tonight." Taehyung said to encourage Younger as he will leave for Japan immediately after the call with his Husband. 

"Huh. I like Mikrokosmos one." Jungkook spoke with same excitement as before. "Call me once you check in. I have to go now."  Saying that he cut the call so that he wouldn't run the surprise.

"Hyung's I'm leaving for Japan, Kook is there. He is planning to surprise me so I need to leave immediately." He said looking at Park Hyungsik, Park Seojun and Choi Wookshik who were currently present in the room who were secret agent of Korean Government. " Wookshik hyung please find out the room Jungkook is staying in Mikrokosmos hotel and book me the room next to his also vacant all other room from that floor. Also hack on their CCTV." Taehyung for the first time spoke so fast that all the three of them were shocked. Without waiting for a reply he went to his room to pack his suitcase. "He is whipped." Hyungsik mumbled to which other two agreed nodding their head.

"Hyung book a room for Han So Hee too." Taehyung said coming with suitcase in his formal wear. "Please, go ahead with plan. I'll be back with 3 or 4 days." Taehyung rushed out taking his car making call to Han So Hee.

"You need to go Japan privately, the hotel room details will be forwarded to you before you reach  their." Taehyung said as soon as the call was received as they only had professional relation. 

He was soon inside his private jet. 

"Hello" Taehyung made the call to Younger as soon as he enter his room. Hearing Younger's voice Taehyung smiled all his tiredness from the flight was gone. 

"Hey, I just came back, finished checking in on Mikrokosmos." Taehyung filled in so that he could see Jungkook as soon as possible.

"Did you like it there?" Jungkook questioned. "Hmm, I even have great view of beach from my room, I'm missing you even more now."

"Which room are you staying in? I didn't had beach view when I stayed there, tell me so that I could book the same room next time." Taehyung was trying hard not to laugh at Younger's tactics.

"Hmm, 613." Taehyung said unpacking his clothes. He too was excited to see Younger. "Have you had your dinner?" Taehyung popped up. Jungkook denied. "I also haven't eaten yet. What will you have? Suggest me too." Taehyung finished unpacking taking a break in his bed, at the same time he could hear a knock on the door. "I think someone is here wait a minute." Saying that he went towards the door carrying his mobile in his left hand.