Chapter 2

Around 10 am all of them left the  mansion. Taehyung had bought a new house so that Jungkook wouldn't face any trouble.

Jimin took Jungkook to little away from city where he frequently goes.

Taehyung return home around 6:30 pm. And he ordered food for three of them as he thought both of them will be too tired to cook anything, he can't cook that might be other reason too.

It was past 7:30 still Jimin and Jungkook hadn't arrived and their mobile was unreachable. Taehyung was roaming here and there in the living room.

Bell rang and Taehyung ran towards door. "I told you to be back before 7 why are you these late and both of your phone is unreachable." Taehyung was speaking so fast without a pause. "Tae relax. You know about traffic, don't you?" Jimin hugged him while he just nodded. "And about phone I don't know about that." Jimin said and broke their hug after a while. Jungkook just looked at their behavior without saying a thing.

"I have ordered chicken and jajangmyeon." Taehyung said excitedly. "What's with him?" Jungkook murmured. He went to his room to freshen up. "Let's watch some movies while eating." Jimin said while Taehyung hummed. "I'll bring the food to living room you go and call Jungkook." Jimin said carrying the food. Taehyung went towards Jungkook's room.

He knocked the door, after getting no reply he went inside. He saw the bathroom door was closed. So he just left a message to come for dinner and himself went to living room.

"Where is Jungkook?" Jimin turned his head backward listening the sound of footsteps. "He is washing up." Jimin nodded. "Jungkook likes superheroes movies. So which one?" Jimin asked. "He likes spiderman the most so that only." Taehyung said. At that moment Jungkook arrived.

"Come on Jungkook we are watching spiderman." Jimin said. Jungkook sat next to Taehyung as he was in the middle. All of them started to eat until Jungkook got fully immersed into the movie.

Seeing this Taehyung took the chopstick, rolled the noodles and took the chopstick near Jungkook's mouth, touching his lips with chopstick to open his mouth. Jungkook opened his mouth still unaware about what was happening. Taehyung feeded all the noodles to Jungkook.

While Taehyung was busy with Jungkook Jimin left for home. After feeding him Taehyung just stare at Jungkook.

When the credits was shown Jungkook turned his head to the side only to see Taehyung sleeping facing him. Not knowing what to do he carried Taehyung to couch and brought a blanket for him.

Waking up next morning, "Whoa how strong is he?" Was the first thought of Taehyung after sobering up. He then went to his room.

When he came downstairs after getting ready,  Jungkook wasn't out. Although Jungkook likes to stay inside his room but he would at least have a cup of coffee the first thing in morning.

Taehyung is best coffee maker other than that he doesn't know c of cooking. Pouring coffee in cup he made his way to Jungkook's room. Knocking on the door he could hear groaning voice. Door opened within few minutes. "What happened?" Jungkook spoke in his morning raspy voice.

"Coffee" Taehyung showed the cup in his hand. Jungkook took coffee from Taehyung. "Are you going somewhere?" Jungkook questioned seeing Taehyung in formal wear. "Yeah, office an urgent meeting needs my attendance so. I'll be back around 7." Taehyung informed.

"Jimin will be here within half and hour. You and Jimin can go and buy computer or laptop whatever you prefer for your live session, room has already been set up but I have not bought computer, so buy one of your choice Jimin will take you to shop or you can do online shopping too." Taehyung said leaving Jungkook confused.

In the evening when Taehyung came back whole living area was mess. Packets of wafers , drink can's were here and there. His temper was rising with every passing second. He saw both Jimin and Jungkook chilling while watching some movies.

Jimin made eye contact with Taehyung and he knows what will happen next so to save himself and Jungkook. "Tae you came. Jungkook and I'll make your favorite Japche for dinner tonight." Jimin said standing up, pulling up Jungkook and running off to the kitchen.

"Why did you pull me hyung, I didn't even greet Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook said with an evident pout in his lips. "You can greet him after we make dinner." Jimin said with finality as he knows what is about to happen with in few minutes.

Loud Jazz music could be heard from living area. Jungkook came to living room to see what was going on. Taehyung was busy cleaning the living area.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked the dumb question. "Cleaning." Taehyung said. "I should be the one cleaning as I made it dirty." Jungkook said crossing his hands. "It's not a big deal, I'm just cleaning after my husband, aren't I?" Taehyung continued his cleaning not minding the way younger one was Starring at him.

"Jungkook come over and cut some veggies noodles are almost cooked." Jimin shouted from kitchen. Jungkook made run to kitchen and started to cut veggies.

When Taehyung was done cleaning all of them had their dinner. Jimin left after dinner.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Taehyung questioned looking at Jungkook.

"Nothing much I'm thinking about going to gym." Jungkook replied.

"You haven't explored the house right." Taehyung stated. "Come on I will show you around." Taehyung stood up and started to walk.