Chapter 27

"Mr. Jeon Why do you want to met me here? You know it's risky, Jungkook is here too." Taehyung said taking sit in front of Jeon Choon Mae, Jungkook's father Chief Prosecutor of Seoul. "We couldn't meet for about a month and I'm not updated about the information obtained so far." Mr. Jeon said.

"Hmm. I was busy with office work so I could attend weeding without any pressure." Taehyung explained. "We will talk once we go to Seoul. We can't talk here some one might walk in." Taehyung said taking a leave after whishing night to his Father-In-Law.

Taehyung brought Jungkook to his arms after laying down in the bed. "You are starting to get effected by others presence around me. Still you are calm." "Do you know when I see you with others I can't stay calm. I saw one of your interview and that interviewer was staring at you as if you were some kind of meat piece, I just wanted to punch that guy. I'm so much effected by you, It was nice to know you are also affected for me." Taehyung kissed Youngers forehead.

Taehyung was first to wake up, he just admired younger. Jungkook is the prettiest person Taehyung has ever seen. He got up and freshen up, after a while. Dressed up on casual wear Taehyung was sitting in balcony when Jungkook was still sleeping. "Tae?" Sleepy Younger mumbled after a while.

"You are up." Taehyung came inside after hearing Younger. Jungkook was still in bed, Taehyung also sat next to Younger. "Are you fine? Do you have headache?" Taehyung questioned. "Little headache." Jungkook murmured. "Freshen up. I'll order breakfast and you can take medicine." Jungkook nodded but didn't move, closing his eyes due to headache. Taehyung went closure to massaging Youngers head so the pain would subdue. "It feels nice." Jungkook mumbled.

"Now go." Taehyung carried younger to the door of bathroom, after massaging his head for awhile. "Let me take my clothes, first." Taehyung agreed with Younger and went to the balcony to enjoy the view.

"Food has arrived, come out fast." Taehyung shouted on the top of his lungs. "What did you ordered?" Jungkook came ruffling his hair with towel. "Bread, Egg and bacon." Come and sit here, I'll dry your hair." Taehyung pointed to the chair in front of dressing table. Plugging the hair dryer, Jungkook did as told letting Elder do what he wanted.

Taehyung was smiling while he dried Youngers hair. "Kook, do you want to go out with me? Don't worry about your identity I have it covered." Taehyung spoke. "Okay." Jungkook turned to Taehyung putting his chin in Elders waist. Taehyung couldn't resist himself and picked Youngers forehead.

After their breakfast both of them were sitting in balcony. "You haven't met your parents yet. Don't you want to talk with them?" Taehyung questioned Younger. "I don't know, It's been months since I last talked to them. Its awkward." Taehyung knows that but he wants Jungkook to take initiatives again, so that he won't regret it later. Parents won't act harshly without proper reasoning, he knows the reason of Jeon couple but he isn't supportive of their method. "No one knows them as my parents except our family. If I talked to them in public than people will some how find it out, they won't like it." Jungkook whispered he doesn't want to talk about his parents as it only gives him pain, making him remember the pictures which only had him be it his graduation, concert, first award show, his parents never showed up.

"Let's go and meet Ma and Pa." Taehyung changed the topic seeing Younger sad. "But first change your outfit." Taehyung brought Younger back to the room passing his own casual clothes for Younger so that no one would identify Jungkook as their clothing style was a bit different. Jungkook clothes were all black were as Taehyung had variety of colors no one would assume Jungkook wearing them except for his work purpose.

Knocking the door both of them are waiting in front of Elder couple's door. Taehyung hugged his Ma as soon as she opened the door. "Ma, how are you?" He inquired. "I'm fine bear." "Bunny come to me, Let them be." Mr. Kim said spreading his arms Jungkook went to him and hugged him. "How are you doing?" Jungkook asked as Mr. Kim had cold before they came here. "I'm fine. Is bear taking care of you?" Mr. Kim questioned looking at his bear. "Pa, Why do you always ask same question knowing the answer?" Taehyung was confused by his Pa's behavior.