Chapter 6

Jungkook didn't know how to answer elder. He just joined back form his vacation he has tight schedule for his upcoming album. Will Taehyung understand him? That's the only question running in his mind.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Taehyung questioned seeing younger staring at space. "Hmm. I have schedule for my upcoming album, songs were selected before our marriage. I have to complete recording within this week and I'll be on diet after the completion of recording for shooting of music video, after a month or two I'll have a comeback. I will be free after shooting of my MV which will be around first or second week of April." Jungkook replied seeming nervous of elders reaction.

"So we will plan the meet up after completion of your music video." Taehyung stated taking the dirty dishes to the kitchen for cleaning. "Aren't you angry with me for not even trying to make some time?" Younger questioned watching elder clean the dishes. "No, I know about 3 to 4 months before comeback singers have a tight schedule. So meet up can wait." Taehyung said.

"Good night, Taehyung." Jungkook started to walk towards his room. "You will not got to the gym today?" Elder questioned. "No, I'm dog tired this long vacation is getting the best of me." Younger replied before climbing the stairs. "Oh, good night, Jungkook." Jungkook just nodded. Taehyung just did his work in living room only.

This continued for a week, Taehyung would daily bring food for younger and they would have some chats here and there.

Today Jungkook was starting his diet. He seemed weak when he reached home. Taehyung as always was in living room only waiting for Jungkook. "Jungkook freshen up I have bought food for you." Taehyung spoke seeing Jungkook. "Taehyung, I'm on diet." Younger replied. "I know so its salad." Taehyung went to the kitchen to take the salad from refrigerator.

He brought the salad on an bowl in the living room only. "Here's your salad." Taehyung handed bowl to younger. "How was your day?" Elder asked sipping fanta that he brought with salad. "Fine, learned my choreography it'll continue for few days and after that with dancers and finally MV will be done." Jungkook said he hasn't yet realized but these days he shares more than needed information with elder.

"What about you?" Younger questioned. "Same as always meetings and paper works." Elder replied.

"Where are you going?" Elder asked knowing the answer. "To clean it." Younger was fast to reply. Elder too followed younger. It was always like this these days whenever Jungkook is home Taehyung's sole focus is on younger.

Taehyung warmed up the milk and passed the glass to younger. "I just had dinner." Jungkook protested. "Yes, salad so drink the milk so you will help you get a good sleep." Elder stated.

Jungkook doesn't know why he can't say no to Taehyung so he just drank the milk.

One fine day, when Jungkook came back Taehyung wasn't in living room, he went to office room elder wasn't there too. He just left his bag there and went to his room.

Hearing the constant knocks on the door Jungkook got up from his bed. "Taehyung, I was about to fall asleep." Younger accused elder for disturbing his peace. "You haven't cleaned up yet and what about your food?" Elder questioned.
"I'm tired and want to sleep." Younger pleaded. "Did something happen in the company?" Elder ignored his pleads.

Jungkook was confused what has changed, he got so worked up in the absence of elder. "Nothing." He answered Taehyung. "Then?" The question lingered in the thin air.

Instead,"Where were you?" Younger counter backed. "In the office room." Elder replied looking at Jungkook. "I didn't saw you there." Younger accused. "You want to know where I was?" Taehyung asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Then come to my office room after cleaning up." Elder left younger in the door and headed to the kitchen.

"Come inside." Taehyung said out loud seeing Jungkook on the door. Passing the salad bowl, "You are early today?" Elder questioned. "Hmm today was the last day and next week I'll head to LA for music video." Younger answered. "So do wanna know where was I?" Elder moved to his table. Getting a nod he pressed the button below his work table and the book selves opened giving view of another room. "Wow, cool." Younger mumbled getting inside with his salad bowl.

"It's like in the movies." Jungkook exclaimed. "Didn't you said you bought the house?" Younger said to which he received the nod. "Then?"

"But all the interior has been renovated." Elder spoke. "Are there any other secret rooms?" Younger questioned excited.

"No. But if you want we can make it." Elder announced.

"When will you be back then?" Elder asked. "Today is Tuesday, we might leave around Friday then around next Thursday." Younger answered.

"That reminds me to do a live session." Younger stated getting out from elders office room. "It's already 11pm." Taehyung said.