Chapter 36

Taehyung and Jungkook just reached their home. First they went to Jin's restaurant to get their Tannie back but he wasn't in their restaurant for his safety so Jin will be bringing him in the evening. 

Whole day they just played games enjoying their time together. Having fun with each other and they were watching some movies as it was evening time, laying in the couch with a blanket wrapped around them. Jungkook had his half body lying in Taehyung's. 

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rang bring the couple out of their trance. Looking at the caller ID Taehyung excused himself taking all the warmth with him, that's what Jungkook thinks. Taehyung took around half an hour to come back. 

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned seeing Taehyung tensed. "Umm... Your airport look from the day before yesterday is going viral in the internet." Taehyung said. "oh, it's not a big deal." Jungkook said shrugging his shoulder's. As an Idol it wasn't something he would be pondering upon. 

But it wasn't as simple as he thought this time, Taehyung doesn't know from where to start the conservation as now he needs to tell Jungkook about the matter that he has been hiding.

"Um.. Jungkook?" Taehyung said sitting next to Jungkook. "I need to tell you something."  That gained Jungkook's attention as the CEO seemed nervous. So he switched off the T.V. turning to Taehyung. "What is it?" Jungkook asked softly taking Taehyung's right hand on his caressing his hand. It's should be him, Taehyung thought.

"I have kept a matter from you, Now I need to tell you as the things have turned a bit unexpected from what we had thought." Taehyung's that sentence made Jungkook's mind go haywire, making him loose his grab on Taehyung's hand, Taehyung grabbed his hands in his in a tight grasp. "Huh?" Unconsciously left from Jungkook's lips.

"Before we met, Your Appa  came to me. He was the Prosecutor of my parent's accident case. That's what we had believed, but they were caught in some kind of underground fights that was going on between some of the gangs and their bullet shot in the tire of the car that my parent's were travelling in, causing Appa to loose the balance and the car accident happened, making them to lost their life in that chaos." Taehyung's voice was a bit quivering. Jungkook just let Taehyung to talk without interrupting. 

"Mr. Jeon is a honest Prosecutor, always  has been. When his seniors asked him to rub the matters under but he wasn't ready to do so but, Do you remember the Amusement park date you were about to go with your parents?" Taehyung met Jungkook's eyes who just nodded. "He was attacked by the gang for the first time that day as Mr. Jeon was looking in the matters even though he had to give up under the pressure of his seniors. He was immediately sent to hospital, due to which he wasn't able to take you to the park."

"He wanted to sent both you and your Eomma to some other country as they had warned him to harm his family. But Mrs. Jeon denied to that request as didn't wanted to leave your Appa alone. To avoid the problems he started to be less at home and more at his office solving much more cases. He then started to gain much more recognition in the field, gaining the position he is in today." 

"Now that he was in such position he started to again collect information on that gang but they again somehow got to know about it also, Jeon Jungkook is the son of Chief Prosecutor and started to keep an eye on you. They then started to send your locations, pictures to Mr. Jeon causing him to come to me as my parent's case was related too." Jungkook was like an statue as the matter was further reveled. 

"Seeing you it was like I was enchanted by you, I wanted to know more about you so I started to look after you and when I knew you were the one, I asked Mr. Jeon If he could ask you to meet me with marriage in the mind, I hadn't expected you to agree for the meeting that soon, I was so surprised." Taehyung was reliving the moment again in his head as he was smiling now, Jungkook hadn't taken his eyes off Taehyung so he could tell Elder wasn't lying. 

"You were looking so beautiful, so cool in that white shirt and blue jeans in our first meeting." realising he was going off topic, "That talk is for some other time, so I was saying when you agreed for the marriage and wanted to keep it hidden we planned to create a prefect plan to capture that gang." 

"We held an audition to hire someone similar to your body structure, we found a struggling actress. She did all the study on you and has been living as your next door neighbor since the day we shifted here. She has been going everywhere you are going so that the gang wouldn't know were you are actually living and you could be safe and sound."  Taehyung said looking at Younger who who didn't seem like he is in right sense. Taehyung was in dilemma whether to continue further or to stop it here.

"Is it done now?" Jungkook's voice was so cold, Taehyung was taken aback. "No, it is about to be done, we were in the final step to execute the plan but Hyungs think they have got whiff of our plan as time between your travel to Japan and Han So Hee's time was different." Taehyung sighed. 

"I'm sorry. What can I do to help you?" Jungkook's voice was still cold. "No, no it's not your fault. I'm the one at fault for hiding the matter, Mr. Jeon didn't'' wanted to pressure you about these matters and I didn't wanted to go against him, I'm sorry." Taehyung spoke lowering his head. 

"All the hyung's are involved in these matter?" Jungkook asked with same voice. he just wants to know everything. "No, only Jimin as he is your manager and I didn't wanted to involve others in this matter. The hyung's involved in these matter are the agents of National Intelligence Service. After the matter is settle I'll invite them to meet you."  Jungkook ignored Taehyung's last sentence.

"So Jimin Hyung will quit after the matter is settled?" Jungkook  asked with the same distant voice. "No, he is your manager, It is true that I appointed him but the reason behind him becoming your manager will always stand the same." Taehyung concluded. 

"I wanted to ask you that will you be able to stay at home for a week or two. We are at the final stage of the plan and Han So Hee is going to lurk them, I don't want any harm to come across you, Will you be okay to stay at home?" Taehyung asked cupping Younger's face who just lowered his head, agreeing to Elder's request as he won't be able to work properly with all the things running in his head. He also needs to have talk with his so called parents who told everything to a stranger than him, he was hurt to the extend he doesn't know. 

Jungkook got up as he wanted to stay alone for a while, he can't go anywhere so he decided to go to the home studio that Taehyung had arranged for him, finally today was the day it would be blessed with his presence. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked warily. "I want to stay alone for sometime." Saying that Jungkook freed his hands from Taehyung's grips walking to the home studio.

Taehyung doesn't know what to do now Jungkook knows almost everything. He hadn't thought Jungkook would agree to stay back at their home with simple one request after all he  got the shock of his life. 

Jungkook hasn't reacted now but Taehyung knows when Jungkook will release his emotion it'll be when he reaches his limits, If it was in his hands he wouldn't have let Younger to stay alone as you need that one person by your side when you are going through such a difficult phase in your life. Taehyung cannot be that person as he is the one who provided that pain to his Acushla. 

Bell ring brought him off his thoughts. Jin and Aera were in the door with Yeontan and their dinner, Jin had said he would be bringing the food for them.

"Taetae, sad." Aera spoke as soon as they entered inside as Taehyung would usually take his Princess in his arms as soon as he sees her but today that wasn't  the case. "Huh?" Taehyung can never understand how Aera knows how he is felling every damn time. 

"No, Princess." Taehyung said taking her in his arms pecking her cheeks. "Where is Jungkook?" Jin questioned as he didn't see him. "Uncle Kook?" Aera too repeated her Appa. "Uncle Kook is tired so he is sleeping." Taehyung lied to Aera.

"Did you guys had fight?" Jin inquired. "I thought both of you were happy when I saw you guys in the restaurant." 

"I disappointed My Acushla. He is sad." Taehyung concluded not wanting to share their personal matter with his Hyung. "Sit down, I'll bring tea for us. What does my Princess wants to drink?" Taehyung asked the Little Devil in his arms. "Banana Shake."  Handling Aera back to his Appa Taehyung went to Kitchen to make tea and Banana milkshake, soon he was back.

 But what he saw nearly knocked him out of breath. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy reading, have best time until we meet again.
Wish you luck 🍀to everyone having exam.