Chapter 3

"This is your home studio. You can work in your music here, if you want." Taehyung entered the room. "Almost everything is here, you can make changes to your preference."

"Everything is perfect, just perfect. Thank you hyung." Jungkook said.

"In this room you can do your live session. Oh, did you buy the computer?" Taehyung turned to Jungkook.

"I have my computer in my apartment and it will be brought here along with my other things during weekend." Jungkook replied.

"And finally gym." Taehyung stated.

"You have almost everything do you also work out?" Younger questioned. "What do you think?" Came the reply.

"Once in awhile." Jungkook said. "Yeah. But I'm working out recently. Would you like to be my teacher?" Elder asked. "I heard you love working out."

"Hmm. Yes I love it. But what will I get for being your teacher?" Younger questioned wiggling his eyebrows.

"What do you want?" Taehyung questioned. "To know about you. You seem to know almost everything about me, whereas I don't know a thing except you being the CEO of Kim Enterprise. So after each session I would appreciate if you would share a thing or two about you." Jungkook replied meeting Taehyung's gaze.

"No problem. Will you also do the same as the things I know are based on internet, and I pretty much know how it works?" Taehyung spoke lowering his gaze after his talk.

"I would love that." Jungkook agreed.

Basic understanding of each other, their personality, habits, and other. That's what both were aiming for.

"I can't cook to save my life." Taehyung spoke cutting the silence that was surrounding them.

"You made coffee for me?" Jungkook said confused. "It was one of the best coffee I have ever had."

"Yeah. I make tastiest coffee but nothing other than that. So I suck in cooking." Taehyung answered.

"I love cooking." Jungkook stated. "Are we starting from today or...?" Taehyung said.

"If you want then. I will definitely be doing." Jungkook stated. "I'll be back within 5 minutes." Taehyung run towards his room to change his clothes. Jungkook also followed his suit.

After changing both came to gym room, "let's do squats first." Jungkook said and started to squat. Taehyung too followed him.

After 10 squats,"Favorite food?" Taehyung spoke starling Jungkook. "What?"

"Your favorite food?" Taehyung again repeats. "I eat almost everything edible." Younger replied. "Favorite one?" Taehyung doesn't give up. "Hmmm Samgyeopsal, any types of noodles." Jungkook concluded. Taehyung nodded and started to do push- ups copying Jungkook.

"What about your's?" Younger spoke still doing push-ups slightly turning his head to elder. "I like Japche the most." Elder said taking a rest from his exercise.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, your new team will be here for lunch tomorrow. Jimin texted me." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook. While younger stop his exercise and gave his all attention to elder. "What should I make for them?" Jungkook said. "I don't know their preference." Younger pouted.

"You don't need to cook. All the food will be ordered. I will take care of that." Taehyung said. "So you will be home tomorrow?" Jungkook questioned looking up to elder with expectant eyes. "Do you want me?" Taehyung counter back to which he received a nod from younger. "I will be back before others arrive." Taehyung stated.

"Let's continue then." Younger said. "More? I'm exhausted, I attended 6 meeting and all the paperworks. I need to recharge myself." Taehyung stated nearly closing his eyes.

"Are you going to sleep this early?" Jungkook questioned. Elder denied. "I'll be listening to some music while getting the work done." He stated. "You said you were tired?" Younger looked at Taehyung. "Yep, I have no physical strength but I can do mental work." Taehyung said. "Do you wanna see? You will be provided with a cup of coffee."

"What is there to see?" Younger questioned. "But I don't mind a cup of coffee though." He left the room while Elder followed him.

"Your coffee, sir." Taehyung gave the coffee cup to Jungkook and bowed down to him. "Thank you for your service." Jungkook replied. "Do you wanna see my home office, though there isn't much to see." Jungkook just nodded and followed elder.