Chapter 24

Taehyung was back early tonight as he wanted to show the shortlist of the designers so that Younger could select the team. He wanted Jungkook to lead the project because it would be more meaningful than the project that would have been lead by anyone, it seemed personal this way.

"Kook, This are the files of each designer." Taehyung placed 13 files in front of Younger. "I'll look into it after dinner. Go and freshen up."

After cleaning the dishes, both of them are in living room Jungkook looking at designs while sitting in floor and Taehyung doing his work on sofa. "Is there some sort of office for this project?" Jungkook asked facing Elder. "No, We will rent a space after finalization of designers."  Taehyung spoke looking up from his laptop.

"What if we don't rent the space just yet? I mean most of the designer for this project are students, it would be hassle for them to go back and forth to school and office. Why don't you ask the designers to work from home and submit their work on your office. It will save your rent cost before sewing part." Jungkook explained his thoughts. "It's a good idea. Thank You." Taehyung expressed. 

"When I used to go school, I had great difficult as I need to attend school and then practice session. I think it will be more convenient to the designers too." Jungkook spoke. "Can you make the head designer name Kim Jungkook?" Jungkook spoke making Taehyung shock. "Huh?"

"After we disclose our marriage, I'll change my name to Kim in all official papers." Jungkook spoke not meeting elder's eyes as he was shy. Jungkook doesn't even know why did he said that. "Why? I thought you would want to keep your last name." 

"Eomma also changed her last name, I want to do the same." Jungkook reasoned. "Only after I feel we are gonna last, for the end." Jungkook thought. "I think I would need few more designs from these five designers. Can you ask them to draw some traditional wears too?" Jungkook forwarded the files to elder.

"Tae, are you busy?" Younger questioned. "No, Just usual. Why?" He questioned. "Do you wanna go on drive like we did on Daegu?" Jungkook spoke looking at Taehyung expectantly.  "Okay, let's go bring jackets I'll be in the car." Taehyung spoke shutting down his laptop.

"Where do you want to go?" Taehyung said opening door for passenger seat. "Han river."

"I used to come here during my training days a lot." Jungkook started the conversation. "That  place is the only constant and it  never changes." Younger further added. "Do you know why?" Taehyung questioned Jungkook denied. "Because the relationship between you too hasn't changed. That place provides you comfort during your training days and it still does the same."

"What is your experience of Han river?" Jungkook questioned, they were about to reach the river. "I don't recall much but I have photos of my childhood when Appa and Eomma took me there. I came here lots of time with hyungs, we come here till this day too." Taehyung parked the car in the park. 

Opening the trunk Taehyung asked Jungkook to get off from the car. He made younger wear the jacked and made him seat in the trunk. "Enjoy the view, I'll go and bring something to eat." Taehyung jumped off the trunk. "Wait." Jungkook shouted handling another one of his jacket to elder. "You look cute on my jacket." Jungkook smiled while Taehyung cheeks were getting red each passing seconds so he jog towards the store.

Jungkook was excited to find out whether elder was right or not, Curious to know how will Han river change for him than that of past. He was swing his legs listening to river. Taehyung came back with two bag. "It's always best to have Ramyeon in Han river." Taehyung spoke pouring hot water in both cup noodles. He than passed Sweet Corn Ice-cream packet to younger. "It's one of my favorite." Jungkook mentioned. 

As the were done with their Ice-cream, the noodle was also cooked. Taehyung took off his jacket and started to slurp noodles . "Here." He passed a can of beer to younger. Clinking the can they took a gulp of beer.  "This is my first time having anything in Han river." Jungkook stated Taehyung asked why was it. "Whenever I came here, I came alone to find peace and wasn't interested in enjoying the place but finding solace."

"Did you enjoy it then?" Taehyung asked younger who was busy slurping noodles who just nodded. Taehyung passed another beer can seeing Jungkook had already finished the previous one. 

"Do you wanna stroll?" Taehyung asked. "There are still many people." Jungkook denied even though his legs were itching for a walk. Taehyung got off and went to bring mask from the car. 

He made Jungkook wear the mask. "Has anyone seen you on this dress?" He inquired. "I don't remember." Jungkook honestly answered. Taehyung again got off and brought a bag from the car which was kept beneath the back seat. "Here wear it." He passed his hoodie. "Why do you have clothes on your car?"

"I have  sensitive body so Ma makes me put an pair of warm clothes in case I need them." Taehyung explained. "You also look cute on my clothes." Taehyung spoke making younger blush. Taehyung extended his hands after getting off.

"Kook, Let's go back. It's 1 am."  Taehyung said to a smiley Younger. "let's stay few more minutes." Jungkook requested to which Taehyung gave in. 

They were back home around 3 in the morning. "Kook, let's sleep." Taehyung said to Younger who was doing his night facial routine. Taehyung has made a habit to have younger on his arms while sleeping. Jungkook soon joined the bed.

Jungkook knew what elder said in the car was right, today for the first time in his life he enjoyed being in Han river. The place were he used to go finding comfort has become the place were he could enjoy, gaining one of the happiest moments with his husband which he will be cheering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have written new book, hope you all would support that book too.