Chapter 7

Jungkook went to the room which Taehyung had suggested for his live session. His computer were already set up which he had no idea had arrived as he was too busy with his album.

Jungkook turn on his computer but it asked password, as long as he remembers he hadn't put a password in this laptop as he lives alone and no one would ever visit his place so he run to Taehyung's office room.

"What's the password?" He questioned elder entering the room. "Uh?" Taehyung got confused.

"My computer's password. I hadn't put up any." Younger states. "Oh, it's our wedding date." Taehyung said focusing back in his mobile. Jungkook just left the room.

It was around 2am when Jungkook concluded his live session. when he came out of the room, lights were still on in Taehyung's office room. "When does he rests?" He mumbled to himself knocking the door and entering the room. Taehyung was doing some paper works.

"When are you sleeping?" Younger spoke getting Elder's attention. "Hmm.. After this. What about you?" Elder spoke still busy in his works. "I'm not sleepy also I'm free for two days." Jungkook stated. "I thought you were sleepy around 10 still you are awake." Taehyung stated. Jungkook was embraced of his action but still, "I'm refreshed after talking with my fans." He said.

"As long as I know you were the only one talking." Elder stated. "Whatever." Jungkook rolled his eyes sitting on the couch. "Ma and Pa wanted to have a chat with you. Would you call Ma when you are free?" Taehyung requested meeting other's eye.

Taehyung's grandparents and Jungkook had formed a nice bond before their marriage so Jungkook would call them once in a while but due to his schedule he hadn't that time to call elder's grandparents. "I'll call during noon." Jungkook stated.

"You will be home, right? Ma has sent some goods it will arrive tomorrow." Elder said getting up from his chair. "Where are you going?" Jungkook questioned seeing the laptop on. "I'm making a tea. Would you like one?"

"You can continue with your work I'll make tea for you." Younger stated getting up and walking to the kitchen. Taehyung just smiled getting back to his chair and doing his work.

"Put your papers aside for awhile tea might splash." Younger said entering the room with cup of teas. "Thank you." Elder said taking a sip but regretted soon. "I had just pour in the cup." Younger taunted at elder's clumsiness. "My tongue burned and you are taunting me." Elder stated. "I'll bring some ice then." Jungkook teased. " No need."

Taehyung pull an all nighter due to his upcoming projects. He woke up around 7am by his alarm, One hour of sleep is more worse than not sleeping at all. Jungkook went to his bed around 3:30 am after having random chats with elder.

Around 2pm Taehyung got a message from Jungkook saying to come home for dinner. As Taehyung has been eating outside.

"You came." Jungkook said  stirring Dak Gomtang (chicken soup) rice has already been cooked. Taehyung just hummed and went to freshen up after keeping younger's salad on the counter.

Jungkook kept the dishes on the dining table. "Ma has sent some kimchi and fruits." He said seeing Taehyung. "Are their strawberries?" Taehyung asked getting a nod he went to refrigerator to take them out. "Would you like some strawberry milkshake?"

"Yeah." Younger said and Taehyung made himself busy with the strawberries while younger plated the dishes for elder and salad for himself that Taehyung had brought. Sometimes Jungkook wonders why is he always on the receiving end? Why does Taehyung do so much for him without any expectation? Doesn't questions what is made and eats what is cooked. Although younger didn't have that much of chances to cook.

"Thank you." Taehyung suddenly spoke after having a bite of Dak Gomtang and rice. "Why?" Younger was confused as to why was other thanking him. "It is so yummy and isn't spicy at all, thank you." Elder again stated. "Oh, about spicy when I checked the Kimchi container it was written in bold letters 'For My Bear.' and when I checked it, kimchi was pale." Younger spoke taking a sip from his milkshake. 

"Ma, she always does that so I could taste variety of foods." 

"I heard you are a picky eater, but why would you eat whatever I cook?" Younger had pouty lips while complaining. "Didn't you said in this relationship both of us will be open and lean on each other?" He accused Taehyung. "I'm sorry, I'll not be doing any such things again in future for our healthy and happy relationship." Taehyung genuinely spoke and got up taking the dirty dishes with him in the kitchen to clean as younger had finished his food too.

"What will you be doing tonight?" Taehyung's question lingered.