Chapter 14

All the couples sat side by side while Hoseok sat alone and Aera on her baby chair between Jin and Taehyung separating the side of the table.

"Didn't you go to the restaurant?" Jimin questioned Jin seeing the variety of dishes on the table. "You know your hyung, he is always excited to make food and today it is even more special 'First meeting with his brother -in-law.'" Namjoon quoted. Seokjin just rolled his eyes at his husband.

Looking at the table Jungkook could tell Taehyung is precious to his friends. Every dish in the table had small portion in the side too which was mild in color while other portion was colorful.

"Why only one Gimbab?" Hoseok pointed to the plate full with pieces of gimbab. "Your Jo- kah is in gimbab these days." Jin spoke. "I don't know when will this girl learn to eat properly." Jin sighed concluding his talk. "What's wrong in that?" Taehyung questioned. "Who am I talking to, Grand Ma used to tell Taehyung was also like Aera . Unless he gets tired of one food he used to eat that food only and she takes after him. So it's relatable, Isn't it Mr. Kim?" Jin taunted. "Whatever." Taehyung ignored his hyung and started to set the plate.

"Tae why are you felling your plate with these dishes? You have your own dishes." Jimin questioned. "For Jungkook." "My Taehyungie is such good boy." Jin commented. "What's there to be good? Pa always does it for Ma." Taehyung spoke shrugging his shoulders. "Ya ya, Pa's shadow." Jin rolled his eyes at his brothers comment.

Everyone started to dig in while some random talk was going on in between. Getting chance to meet with their most precious friends is the best thing anyone could wish for.

"Are you comfortable?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook who nodded his head. "They are sweet." He mumbled so only Taehyung could hear. "

After dinner all of them were back on the living room, Aera hadn't left her Taetae even for a second. "Let's play something and leave for home." Jimin suggested. "What to play?" Hoseok spoke. "Truth and Drink." Jin shouted. "You wanna get drunk? What about Aera?" Tae spoke getting all hyper. "You can take care of her." Namjoon spoke which was signaling to one thing Aera will be sent to his place in the weekend as soon as his hyung's start to talk like that, it would lead him to babysit Aera.

"Let's Play." Jin shouted making Aera cry who was falling asleep in Taehyung's arms. "Hyung what are you even doing? Why are you so excited? Where is Joon hyung taking you this time?" Taehyung spoke getting fed up with his hyung. "Nonsense. I don't get excited only when Joonie takes me somewhere." Jin replied with blush creeping on his cheeks. "Overexcited. I quote hyung Overexcited." Taehyung again spoke. "Whatever." Jin ignored his brother. "Let's start with Jiminee." He again started to proceed the game.

"When are you getting married?" Hoseok asked. "When the invitation are printed." Jimin cheekily replied. "That's a call for drink." Jin pointed. Jimin gulp the shot prepared on the glass. "Namjoon hyung is up next." Jimin spoke. "Where are you and Jin hyung going?" Jimin asked. "Seriously you want to know that." Namjoon asked amused. "Nowhere far just Seonjaeod."

"Yoongi is next." Jin spoke. "So when is the weeding?" "After Jungkook's comeback promotion we will finalize the date." Yoongi said. "Why?" Jungkook was curious. "Jimin is your manager and he can't left you behind while you are having your comeback." Yoongi explained. "Why did you tell them about the weeding?" Jimin started to throw punches to Yoongi.

"Let's move on. That's nothing new. Hobi who is your lover that you keep on chatting on your phone these days?" Jin asked. "No one just colleagues." Hoseok replied. "Oh, now you are keeping secrets from us too." Jimin turned his head around. "Just drink I'm not talking with you." "She doesn't work in entertainment industry. We meet while I was on vacation. So nothing is going on." He explained. "Whatever still drink." Jimin spoke. " I just said the truth." Hoseok said picking the glass to take the shot.

"Hyung Princess slept, take her to room." Taehyung spoke. Namjoon took Aera from Taehyung and went to the room. Taehyung leaned back touching his shoulders with Jungkook's. "Are you bored?" He asked gaining other's attention who just denied and kept his head on Taehyung's chest unconsciously while Taehyung's hands were around his shoulder's.

After few rounds more, "Hyung we are leaving. I'm tired and have office tomorrow." Taehyung spoke gaining others attention. "We are also leaving now." Yoongi and Hoseok announced too. Everyone got up to leave. "See you on Friday." Namjoon said hugging Taehyung patting his back others too did the same. Jin and Jimin hugged Jungkook too.

Jungkook felt asleep in the car while going back. "Jungkook, wake up. Jungkook." Taehyung called several types but other wasn't awaking up so Taehyung carried him back to Jungkook's room. After settling Jungkook in his bed Taehyung freshen up before going to bed.

Sunrays were disturbing Jungkook's sleep which was way too much new as in his previous apartment he would never open the curtains but here it is always open as no one knows he is staying here. His husband has taken care of him, his wish not to reveal the marriage. But what has he given in return? No matter how much he thinks he can't come up with anything.

So from now on he is willing to fulfill his duty as the husband of Taehyung although he will not be announcing about his marriage but he will do his best to engage himself in his husband's life, creating a space for him.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I had exam so the update took a while.