Chapter 21

It was already 11pm when Taehyung came out of his office room. When he came to living room some kind of T.V program was going on, which he has no idea of.  Coming closure he saw Jungkook was asleep in couch. "Pretty." The word skip Taehyung's lips seeing younger. 

He was hungry so Taehyung started to cook three packets of Ramen. As the noodles were about to get cooked He went to the Living room to wake younger up. "Kook, Wake up." Knowing Younger wouldn't be up only with his voice he shaked youngers shoulders who started to grunt from disturbance. "Why?" Younger whined rubbing his eyes. "I have made Ramen, wake up I'm bring it here." Taehyung said going to kitchen to bring their dinner or late night snack what one might name it.

Placing two bowls of Ramen Taehyung again went back to kitchen to bring drinks and the pork that he fried. "What took you so long?" Jungkook said slurping spoonful of soup. "I had early morning meeting tomorrow, we did it now as I might not be available tomorrow." Taehyung said. "Do you also do these type of shows?" Taehyung asked pointing to the program being played in T.V. "I used to do in earlier years but not now." 

"Why don't you do the shows now?" Taehyung was curious to know the reason. "The shows that I did were out of desperation, hoping to get notice by people. Now that I have reached the stage where I don't need to indulge in such activities, I will not." Jungkook paused. "That was the period that lead me to where I'm today, still if I could I would not want to remember that period. Those were the painful period of my life. In this industry, If you don't get recognition by people than these celebrities will not even treat you like a dog." A tear slipped passed his eyes. Taehyung went over to Jungkook's side and pulled younger in his embrace. 

Without saying a thing Jungkook remained in Taehyung's embrace for how long he does not even remember, he just fall asleep in elders arms might be body warmth. Seeing Jungkook sleeping Taehyung carried him to their room. 

Jungkook was awake around 6am finding himself in elders arms, instead of getting out he snuggled himself closer to elder and again felt asleep. Taehyung was up by 7pm just to admire younger. Soon Jungkook also opened his eyes. "Good morning Kook." Taehyung wished with a forehead kiss. "Morning." Jungkook replied trying to get up. "Stay for a bit longer. Jin hyung will come early to help. I will make toast for us, don't worry and stay." 

"I like these hugs of ours." Jungkook spoke. "Me too." "Let's get up or we will be late on our house only." Jungkook said getting up from the bed followed by Taehyung. Both of them got ready in separate room. Taehyung was the first to get ready, he cleaned the dishes that were left in tea table the previous night.

"Hello, hyung we don't have that type of chairs to use outside in the yard. Can you arrange them?" Jungkook came to kitchen to find a anxious Taehyung talking in phone. "It's fun to do Barbeque outside not inside." Taehyung was pissed due to his hyung's unnecessary babble. "Just buy it for me. I fell we will be doing this often. Bring Joon hyung with you too, now he is the only one who doesn't know cooking. He needs to look after Princess while we get everything ready." Taehyung started to laugh on his own words and cut the call. 

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned. " Now Joon hyung is the only one who doesn't know how to cook." Taehyung said controlling his laugh. "Not that. What was about table?" Jungkook clarified. "Oh, I forgot about the tables and chairs that we would need in the garden while we do the barbeque party." Taehyung explained. "We could have just carried our dinning table outside." Jungkook stated.  "There is soil in our garden and all the dirt would be in the house. So I just asked hyung to buy one." 

"I'll make toast and coffee." Taehyung announced while Jungkook started to cut vegetables for Japche. "Here your coffee and toast." Taehyung passed Jungkook's plate but younger was busy in cutting he started to fed younger. 

Jin came with the table and chairs ordered but his lovely brother. "Hyung where is Princess?" That was Taehyung's first question as soon as he saw his hyung. "Is that your question? Instead of thanking me? Tell Jungkookie not to step out for a while, I will tell them were to place table and chairs." Jin went outside ignoring his ignorant brother. 

"Hyung your coffee." Taehyung handled the cup as soon as Jin came in the kitchen. "Thank You Jungkookie for teaching him some manners." Jin said taking the plate which had  toast for him. Jungkook just giggled while frying the beef for Japche as vegetables were already fried now only thing left was to boil noodles and their one dish will be done.

"Jungkookie what are we preparing?" Jin asked the menu so that he could help. "Japche, Dakgangjeong, Shrimp Jeons, Sigumchi Namul, and short ribs. I thought it would be enough. Do we need more?" Jungkook questioned unsure as it was his first time preparing meals for such number of people. "It is more than enough. The ribs you prepared last time were so delicious. If you weren't an idol I would have hired you as my main chef." Jin stated making Jungkook laugh.  "How many portion are we making?" Jin asked. "10 With Aera but let's make 12 so that there isn't any shortage." 

"I will open the door. You can start to boil the noodles, everyone will start coming now." Jin went to open the door leaving Jungkook alone in the kitchen. 

Jungkook came to living room with five glasses of orange juice as he had no idea how many of them were in the living room. "you brought five glasses. It's just joonie and Hobi." Jin spoke. "Uncle Kook." Was soon heard as Jungkook kept the tray in tea table. "Yes, Princess?"

"Tae tae where?" She asked. "He is in the office." As soon as words skip from Jungkook's lips the facial expression of Aera started to change from happy to gloomy. "Do you want to call him?" Jungkook asked to make her smile again. She denied thinking phone call. "Uncle Kook will take you were your Tae tae is." Jin stated. Aera than latched herself to Jungkook's leg asking him to take her to Taehyung's. 

"Hyung I have left the water for boiling." Jungkook informed so that there wouldn't be any mishaps. He carried Aera in his arms and started to walk towards Taehyung's office room. Jungkook knocked the door before entering. Taehyung wasn't in his office. "Tae tae no?" He heard Aera and smiled knowing elder is in his secret room.

He knocked the door but elder didn't opened so he pressed the button in the Taehyung's office table to open the door.