witches before wizards.

It's now morning as we see Yuuya comes out from the bathroom covered with a towel as he goes back to his and luz's room.

Yuuya: [sigh in relief] so refreshing. "He said as he get some clothes before taking his towel off, but he didn't noticed that luz was looking at him."

Luz: (he's so hot!!) "She said while nosebleeding."

Yuuya: huh? "He then looks behind him where he found luz looking at him while blushing, until I realized that I'm still naked" oh shoot! "I said as I cover myself with a towel" I'm sorry luz! I didn't know you're here.

Luz: [blushing] i-i-its o-o-ok "She said still nosebleeding."

Timeskip.

Yuuya: [now wearing a green hoodie] good Morning Eda.

Eda: good Morning too Yuuya, anyway why are you wearing a jacket, it's not even raining.

Yuuya: oh it's my style though, anyway have you seen luz? I want to apologize to her. "He said as they heard someone coming Down the stairs. It was luz wearing a witchy stuff clothes."

Luz: good Morning Eda the Owl lady I am ready for my first day of Witch Apprenticeships. "She says happily"

Eda: who are you again? "She said walking into the kitchen drinking some apple blood."

Luz: remember us? Luz and Yuuya. We freed the opposed and defeated the evil warden together yesterday.

Eda: kid lay off the details I haven't even had my cup of Apple blood yet. "She said as yuuya tries to drink some apple blood but she stops him." And don't you dare, mister.

Yuuya: [pouts] hmph!

Luz: you mean 'apple juice'

Eda: nope.

Yuuya: (I'll find a way to taste that Apple blood!)

Luz: teach me some spells when do I get magic staff, was I suppose to bring my own runes? Do you have a dangerous magical quest for me and Yuuya?

Yuuya: wait why did you included me there?!

Luz: because you can use magic like what you did yesterday.

Yuuya: it's no magic! It's from my Advent Deck! But it feels like magic.

Eda: but a magic staff you really wanted?

Luz: more than anything.

Eda: okay witches are rewarded their staffs from school with me as your teacher you'll be taking a different approach you'll have to work for it I run a few businesses on weekends I offer rare human treasures that owlbert drags over from your side of the realm but most days I sell only finest homemade elixirs and potion to the town, you'll have to be careful I have rivals everywhere who'd like to take my business down and you along with it. You wanted a dangerous magical quest well you've got one.