Follies at the Coven Day Parade 2/2

Continuation:

Cut to later, in another part of the market. Eda digs through a trash can near a cloth store and pulls a sheet out from a trash can. She sniffs it, groans, but takes it anyway.

Cut to Luz, with Hooty in his porta house, purchasing several potions in a bag from Morton.

Luz: [Takes the bag and walks away] Thanks, Morton!

Hooty stretches over to Morton, regurgitates several coins, and the skeleton of a small animal, into Morton's hand. He looks to his hand and to Hooty in disgust and slight horror.

Hooty: Keep the change!

Luz walks past King and Edric, all two in an alleyway. Edric opens his coat to reveal a firework with the picture of him weilding a sword and riding a griffin, the words "Ed ricochet 11" on the bottom.

Edric: I call it the "Ed Ricochet 11." That's how many times I was sent to the Healing Coven.

King: [Eyes shining to the firework] Ooh! [Points to the firework] are these legal?

Edric: Would that make you more or less interested in buying them?

King: [cups his chin] Hmm.

Cut to King, chuckling with an arm's load of fireworks. He walk through the forest until he reaches to Luz, Eda, and Hooty, who are stitching up for the float as Yuuya and Rocky (Both in their Rider Form) finish up building the carriage and base for the float.

Yuuya (Zolda): phew... [Looks at Rocky) I'm glad you helped us, Bro.

Rocky (Gai): [smiles under his mask] well, of course, I'll do anything for a friend.

Yuuya (Zolda): say, do you ever missed your Aunt?

Rocky (Gai): you mean zia Isabella? "He asked as Yuuya nodded." Well, yeah, I missed her, She's like a mother to me, I hope she's doing fine without me.

Yuuya (Zolda): [smiles under his mask] Look, I'll tell you what. Once we rebuild the Portal, we'll try to bring her here and reunited with you. Maybe she can meet Mr. Bump.

Rocky (Gai): Thanks, Bro.

He and Rocky gave each other a fist bump. The others then walk up to them.

Eda: All done here?

Yuuya (Zolda): [Nods] Yep. All done.

Luz: Nice work, guys. [Gives Rocky a Hi-five and Yuuya a peck on his cheek] And great work, everyone. "She said as King sets the fireworks down."

King: Nyeh.

Luz: Let's go over the plan one more time.

She Gestures to a sketch sheet with their plans laid out, first is King, and Hooty inside the parade float. The second is the halfway point with pictures of fireworks, Yuuya and Rocky in running motions with Abomaton's behind them. A thrid sketch is of angry looking Coven witches staring at firework explosions, with the words "Boom!" And "Wow!" In the middle of them.

Luz: King, and Hooty will pilot the float during the parade. Once it gets to the halfway point [Points to King, and Hooty] you two set off all the glyphs, potions, and fireworks to distract people.

King: With Hooty's desperate need for attention, this'll be a cake walk!

Luz: When Kikimora sends off the guards to investigate, Yuuya and Rocky will grab their attention, revealing who they are, once they see you two were the [Air quotes] "Riders" and it makes sense since you two ride bikes. [Winks to Yuuya, who nodded] They will want to try and capture you guys instead. Once you guys lead them away far enough, the two Riders Will ride onto their RideShooter back to the parade safe and sound.