Lost in Language

We now open on the owl house living room, where Luz is reading from The Good Witch Azura 5 to king while Yuuya was reading a manga on his phone.

Luz: Azura, Hecate began, our paths have crossed only in battle but today stand before you seeking an ally [sigh]

King: Luz, you're getting all swoony again

Yuuya: yeah sweet potato. What's wrong?

Luz: I can't help it Azura is able to befriend everyone, even her biggest rival I wish I had that kind of power.

King: rivals are meant to be annihilated not befriended, now keep reading I've m been sucked into your awful fandom.

Luz: okay suddenly the door swung open.

Hooty: [swings the door open] ding dong hoot! Hoot!

King: the book has come to life! Burn it! "he says as luz goes to the door and finds a basket as Yuuya put down his phone."

Luz: hmm?

Yuuya: what is that?

Luz: no clue "she said as they enter the kitchen" Eda, you got a package, It looks like a gift basket.

Eda: probably an offering, being the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles has its perks "she said opening it as they see a baby"

King: [excited] yes fresh meat.

Yuuya: oh please no don't eat it!

Luz: no, not eating that.

Eda: witches eating babies is so 1693, what is this?

King: there's a note [reads it] take care of my child till morning

Eda: nope babies are awful, not happening.

King: [reads the rest of the letter] you will be handsomely rewarded, bat Queen

Eda: Bat Queen?

Luz: Who's the Bat Queen?

Yuuya: is she royalty?

Eda: she's the wealthiest demon on the Boiling Isles, get in with her and you're set for life so, we keep this thing alive for a few hours and we get paid ha! Easy.

Luz: our greatest adventure yet! Learning about love and life through a child's eyes.

Eda: not you, you three have to return the books I checked out from the library "she said pointing to Yuuya and Luz while they catch a pile of books" now, let's take a look at this little darling "she said as she takes the baby out as it starts to screech"

Yuuya: it's too loud!!!

King: oh, boy

Eda: on second thought, maybe we could use your help!

Luz: well sorry gotta go! "She said as they leave."

Yuuya: see ya!

Timeskip.

Yuuya POV.

After a long hour of walking we finally made it to the library as the librarian was looking over the books.

Librarian: coffee, grass and bloodstains? These are Eda's, aren't they?

Yuuya: Indeed they are.

Luz: that was a crazy night.

Librarian: [sighs] I'll put them on her tab "he said writing it down" by the way, we're closing early for the Wailing Star shower.

Luz: ooh what's that?