Wing it like Witches and Riders

We started the chapter in Boscha's room as we see her with her hair down. Her room has a tons of trophies as she was looking at the mirror.

Boscha: [to herself] you are talented. You are a star. You may be hated, so long as your feared. "She said while putting her hair into the usual bun before standing up, putting on her jacket before heading out for the door." most of all, you are a winner. "She added before ripping off the page of the calendar before walking out the door, revealing the whole month has been marked Grudgby Season."

Cut to Boscha walking through Bonesborough dribbling a grudgby ball as she passing several amazed onlookers.

Old Woman 1: There she goes, captain of the Banshees. Off to win another championship for Hexside.

Old Woman 2: [To her child] Why can't you be more like her? "She asked as her child breathes in deeply with an annoyed expression."

Boscha approaches Hexside, with a banner reading "Go get 'em, Banshees" magically unfurling over the school. Skara, Amelia, and Cat form up behind Boscha.

Boscha: Alright, girls. You know the drill. Captain goes first. [Enters the school] Hello, Hexside! Your star has arrived. Groveling line starts here. [Looks around] Something's not right. Nobody's here! "She said when she heard the Students are laughing from a distance. Boscha peers around a corner, spotting a crowd of students gathered around Willow, who is holding a potted plant."

Hexside Student: No way!

Potions Student: Do me next. Do me! "He requested as Willow uses her magic, the plant sprouting a fruit looking like the potions student's face. The student takes it." Welcome to the world, little buddy. You're the coolest, Willow.

Willow: [Blushing] Aw, shucks!

Bird Student: Yeah, Willow rules! "He yelled, just then Boscha and her friends walks passed through them."

Boscha: Wow, she has to make friends out of plants. How sad. "she said sarcastically. Just then, Amity and her Brother, Xander walks beside her."

Amity: Oh, please! You know, I used to be like you, Boscha, obsessed with status, challenging my competition. But I grew up. When will you? "she asked before walking away."

Xander: [Sarcastic] get burn, Boscha. And don't ask me to use my powers to chill you down. "He said before catching up with his sister."

Then the crowd of students start laughing.

Boscha: [Angry] Oh, this is not gonna fly.

Cut to outside of Hexisde. Eda, Yuuya and Luz fly in on Eda's staff. Luz and Yuuya hops off of Eda's staff once they were close to the ground.

Luz: My first grudgby season! I'm so excited, I have more school spirit than the school spirits! "She said as the Camera pans to a ghost holding pom-poms."

Ghost: Why do I even bother? [Groans and floats away]

Yuuya was seen fixing the style of his hair and sprayed himself with a Cologne.

Eda: Ah, grudgby season is the best. You know, I used to play, back in my gory days.

Luz: You mean "glory days"?

Eda: Well, that too. I was unstoppable on the field. I had the best moves and the best cheats.

Luz: Cheating isn't anything to brag about. How do you know you were any good if all you did was cheat your way to Victory?

Eda: Ugh. What do humans know, with your goody- goody attitude? If "cheaters never prosper", why was I the star player?

Luz: [to Yuuya] sweetie, can you back me up here? "She asked but he didn't respond. She then look at him. His eyes were covered by his hair." Yuuya? "She asked when Yuuya suddenly looked at her."