Sense And Insensitivity/ Rematch. (rewrite)

(A/N: this chapter will be focused on Yuuya and Xander fighting the Kamen Rider Gai again. But the Sense and insensitivity is still be happening. And also, some of them can now use the Zolda Advent Deck than Yuuya.)

We started at Eda's Human Collectibles stand in the market where we see king holding a tray of mostly inedible human things while Xander is helping them by displaying all the human items.

King: Partake of my free snack samples! Take it! I demand it as your ruler, the King of Demons! "He said as several people pass but none even take a glance at him. He throws the tray on the ground."

Xander: what's wrong king?

King: Nyeh! Why isn't anyone paying attention to me? I'm their rightful overlord. Intellectually and such.

Xander: king, maybe they have no idea that you're really the King of Demon.

Eda: Yeah, he's right king... hey! [Grabs a passerby by the cowl, sniffs] It reeks more of nerd than money today. "She said when suddenly Luz and Yuuya slams the table catching their attention."

Luz: Guys!

Yuuya: Guess what!? "He said as Eda lets go of the passerby."

Luz: You will not believe what's going on! "She said as she and Yuuya poses under a banner."

Yuuya: It's a book fair! Where books come to life! "He said as a book jumps off one of the stand beside them."

Book: hello. "It said as Luz jumped onto Yuuya in shock as Yuuya kicked it away."

King: a fair without Rides? "He asked as a boy approach him."

Boy: who needs ride when this can take you anywhere? "He asked while shoving the book to king's face."

King: nyeh.... "He said as he throws a strip of bacon on the boy's head then a winged demon flies and grabbed the boy away as the boy screams in terror."

Yuuya/Xander: yikes! "They said while hugging each other in fear then pushed each other away."

Eda: A, Eww

Eda: A, Eww. [Throws the book down] B, I'm bored. C, I feel like pickpocketing some dork while they browse. "She said before walking away."

Xander: isn't that illegal? "He said while looking at Yuuya as he shrugged."

"