Hooty's Moving Hassle

We started in the Owl House's Living room where Eda, owlbert, Yuuya and Xander playing a card game while luz and king were watching.

Eda: watch closely, you four, hexes hold'em is the most tricky game on the Boiling Isles, any proper witch knows how to play.

Xander: bring it on! Miss Eda!

Luz: oh boy, cards! The paper rectangles that old people think are fun!

Yuuya and Xander: [clears throat] are you calling us old?

Luz: oh n-no I didn't mean to.. sorry.

Xander: [laughs] just kidding bestie..

Yuuya: anyway. Ready to be defeated? "He said sarcastically."

Xander: bring it. Zolda.

Eda: now when it looks like the deck is stacked against you two, that's when you break out the wildcard "she said showing a card with a tower as fiery letters spell out eda and Yuuya wins"

Xander: aww man....

Yuuya: sorry bro. Maybe next time.

Xander: yeah sure bro! "He said as they perform another handshake."

Eda: well that's a quite good friendship handshake you two have

Yuuya and Xander: thanks Miss Eda. "We said when suddenly her feathers appearing on her arms."

Luz: uhh Eda? It's happening again!

Eda: what's happening again?

Yuuya: your curse is returning!

Eda: [yelps]

Xander: uhh what curse?

Yuuya: believe me. You wouldn't like it.

Eda runs to her room and looks for a bottle of elixir while Yuuya and the others were watching.

Eda: this is terrible, I'm out of elixir

Luz: last time this happened, you turned into this thing "she said showing a picture of eda as the owl beast causing Xander to be frightened"

Xander: kowai😨.......

Eda: I know I should be repulsed, but that look is fierce.

Yuuya: and dangerous too. "He said as Eda glared at him."

Luz: babe. You're not helping though.

Yuuya: hehe... sorry.

Eda: alright! alright! We must head to the market.

Luz: Market! "She says pulling both Yuuya and Xander as they leave to the market"

We now see the market as eda is seen banging on a metal grate while Xander, Yuuya and luz sit on a bench waiting when suddenly a cart passes by with a large demon follows it's cage.