Elsewhere and Elsewhen

We started the chapter at Luz's and Yuuya's room at the Owl House. She is sitting on the floor going through different books. There is also a chart beside her with pictures of the old portal door and portal key, Amity's Titan blood stained glove pin on the chart with a sticky beside it that read, "Buy Amity a new glove." There are even theories on why Belos would want the portal door. She then looks over to the echo mouse running on a running wheel.

Luz: [Sighs] You and me both, buddy. I can't figure out what I messed up when I made that ding-danged door.

Luz is suddenly distracted by a clinking sound from out of the room.

Downstairs, Hooty is throwing a party for Lilith, with the guests of Eda, King, Yuuya, Xander, Rocky, Buffa, Snow Kitty, GraRhino, Steve, Morton, Gwendolyn, Tinella Nose, and Flora. They all wear party hats, Buffa was sleeping on Yuuya's shoulder while Snow Kitty and GraRhino were sitting on their owner's shoulders, the floor is flooded with balloons colored as eyeballs, and Hooty has a bow tie on as he holds a cup up in his neck.

Hooty: It is so nice to be surrounded by all of Lulu's dearest friends!

Steve: [Throws their fists up] Yeah! All hail Lulu!

They both high five each other as Lilith gives them confused looks.

Hooty: We're here to celebrate the new assistant curator of the Supernatural Museum of History. [Lifts his wine cup] Here's to you, Lulu!

All: [Lifts their cups to Lillith] Cheers!

Lilith accepts everyone's toast with an awkward smile on her face. Everyone takes a sip of their drink before standing up and begin to chat with one another. Steve then walks over to Yuuya, who sets his cup on the table and sets A Sleeping Buffa down the table as well.

Steve: Hey there! You must be the famous Kamen Rider Zolda.

Yuuya: eh, [Raises a brow] yes, I am the Kamen Rider Zolda, but I'm not famous. Do I know you? Also, how do you know it was me?

Steve: Oh yeah, the Golden Guard always talks about You. He said how strong and awesome you were. And I thought you were older though. But I don't judge your age.

Yuuya: Naruhodo... [smiles] Arigato, Steve-san.

Steve: let me guess, did you say thank you in your language?

Yuuya: [nods] yeah.

Steve: oh, maybe sometimes, if it's okay, can you teach me some of your language?

Yuuya: sure.

Steve: [looks at a Sleeping Buffa] and may I ask, does he always sleeping. Not to mention, he looks so cute when he's sleeping.

Yuuya: yeah, he's always tired since I used him as my RideShooter.

Steve: oh, you mean those metal-like Horses?

Yuuya: ....yeah, like those things...

Steve: also, Are those two your brothers?

He pointed at Xander and Rocky, the two were petting their Palisman. Xander was rubbing his hand on Snow Kitty's back while GraRhino was playing tag with Rocky.

Yuuya: well, No, they're my friends. In fact, My Brother is not here.

Steve: oh, I'm sorry for your los-

Yuuya: no, I mean, he's not literally here, in the boiling isles.

Steve: oh, you mean he's in the Human realm?

Yuuya: yeah, my mom knew about it just few days ago. What about you? Do you have any siblings?

Steve: [Nods] Oh yeah. [Points his thumb to his chest] I'm a big brother. [Places his hand on his hip] He's a little insufferable at times, but I noticed he's been growing up a little, and it makes me proud of him. He's even considered joining two Covens.