Hunting Palisman./ Xander's Invention.

We started the chapter at Xander's workshop as we see him Fixing something that looks like a Rideshooter from Kamen rider Ryuki series.

Xander then stopped as he wiped his sweat from his Forehead.

Xander: I'm sure Yuuya and Rocky will be amazed about this.

The screen shows the Fixed  Rideshooter in front of Xander and he added something to attach the Palisman on it.

Xander: [to the readers] don't ask me why.

Open in Luz and Yuuya's room, where the echo mouse is seen resting in a terrarium. Luz, in her pajamas, looks at it.

Luz: [Taps the glass] Oh, little echo mouse. You ate the diary that can get me and Yuuya home. Can't you cough up a teeny bit?

King: Just squeeze it out!

He Grunts as he squeezes his teddy bear so hard, the head pops off.

Luz: Hmm. Maybe I just need to be patient? [Presses her face on the glass and whispers] Please tell me your secrets.

Eda: [Enters, wearing a blazer] Hey, kids. You and Yuuya gonna be late for school. [Looks around their room] Where is Yuuya?

Luz doesn't respond, focused on the echo mouse. And on cue, Yuuya comes out from the bathroom already wearing his uniform.

Eda: hey, Yuuya.

She took noticed of the Symbol on his Wrist as she checks it.

Eda: let me guess, it's getting worse?

Yuuya looks at his mother now smiling.

Yuuya: don't worry, as long as I am calm, it won't get even worse.

Eda Smiles at her son and gives him a hug before they stopped hugging.

Eda: Aright. I guess you won't be getting a magic staff with your classmates.

As soon as she finishes that sentence, Luz zooms out of the room dressed for school and waiting at the front door.

Luz: Come on, Eda. We gotta fly!

Yuuya: [Now excited] Iku ze, Okāsan!

Eda: There we go.

Eda walks out the door. Luz and Yuuya quickly follows after and shuts the door behind them.

Switch to Hexside grudgby field, where several students have gathered and a large object rests in front of them. Eda and Principal Bump are also there.

Luz: Hey, Willow. Shouldn't Amity be here?

Willow: Oh, sorry, Luz. I heard she stayed home today.

Luz: Oh. [chuckles] That actually makes sense. [looks down, saddened]

Yuuya: aww... [Gets sad]

Xander wrapped his arms around Yuuya.

Xander: don't worry, she's just thrilled about last night when she kissed you two.