Escaping Expulsion.

The chapter opens with an exterior shot of Blight Industries. Green smokes are coming out of the chimneys. We see a banner that says "PRIVATE SALE". Various hooded figures are seen entering the building. Xander, Edric and Emira are at the door. Edric puts a paper which says "HEX ME" on one of the hooded figure's back. The twins giggle but soon get smacked at the head by Xander who Shook his head. The scene then cuts to inside the factory. The hooded figures gather in front of a stage. Two hooded figures are standing on a stage. A light shines on them.

Odalia: [Grins] Welcome, valued investors, to our annual [Takes off the hood] Blight Industries private sale!

Alador takes off the hood, but trips while doing it.

Odalia: If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help. [Whispers] And, if you've got an enemy or two... Well, who are we to judge?

The investors laugh. Odalia points at Alador.

Odalia: This is my husband, Alador Blight, the greatest abomination creator of the era. My name is Odalia, and as an oracle, I predict you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present...  the first glimpse of our crowning achievement.

Odalia and Alador step aside, and up rises Amity with a dry expression on her face, and next to her is a strange abomination-like creature in armor.

Odalia: The Abomaton Soldier!

The investors clap. The scene cuts to the Abomaton pouring tea for Amity, doing her hair and makeup, and standing ready for a fight.

Odalia: It will pour your tea! Help you keep up with the latest trends! And best of all, it will defend you against any unwanted visitors!

Odalia touches her necklace which begins to glow; the jewel in Amity's necklace glows as well as she receives a telepathic message from it.

Odalia: [Through her necklace] Mama to Mittens, remember our deal: Make this look good, and we'll forgive your recent lackluster performance in school.

Amity: [Sighs] Yes, Mom.

Xander: (hmm... Something's not right.) "He thought while crossing his Arms and now walking towards to Alador."

The Abomaton tries to pound Amity but misses.

Amity: [Monotonic] Wow, it's so fast and strong. Order now.

The investors claps and cheers, Alador yawns while Xander stands next to him. Abomaton grabs Amity.

Amity: [Monotonic] Oh no, it's undefeatable. How will I ever escape?

A picture falls from Amity's sleeve. A closeup reveals it's the one of her, Luz, Yuuya, Xander, Rocky, Willow and Gus from Grom Night.

Amity: Huh?

The Abomaton is about to step on the picture. Amity gasps, then casts spell circle to destroy the Abomaton as Xander runs and catches her. The crowd gasps and murmurs. Random

Investor: That's awful.

Xander: [To the Investor] Urusai!

The crowd turns and start leaving in disappointment.

Odalia: Oh, of course, w-well that was but a beta test. We can't wait to see you all next week when reveal the uh... the finished product in all its glory!

Xander: [to Amity] Daijōbudesuka, Amity? "He asked as she nodded."

Odalia: [Turns towards Amity angrily] Amity! You just lost us a lot of money! What's with you lately?!

Amity stares longingly at the picture while Xander patted her back.

Xander: [Whispering] I know you Miss them, but there's always next time.