Adventures in the elements/Yuuya's first magic

We started at the living room in the owl house where we see Yuuya is reading a manga in his phone while Luz is laying on his shoulders and king is curled up on Yuuya's lap.

Luz is reading a pamphlet about Hexside, to King and Yuuya, labeled "Hexside Facts and Trivia." It has a picture of Principal Bump on the back along with his quote, "Education is the real magic."

Luz: King, Yuuya, listen to this!

Yuuya: what is it?

King: [Laying on Yuuya's lap] Hey! Less ready, more scratchy!

Luz: [Sits up] Sorry! Now that me and Yuuya will be new students at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is Education! "She said as king bites the pamphlets."

Yuuya: but I'm your boyfriend, right? "He said while pouting."

Luz: yes, of course you are ! "She said as she puts both of her hands on his cheeks

Luz: yes, of course you are ! "She said as she puts both of her hands on his cheeks." I love you both, equally!

Yuuya: [smiles] just kidding, I'm just messing with ya.. "He said as Eda kicked the door open."

Eda: Hey, freeloaders! Guess what today is?

Luz: Is it your birthday?

King: Is it my birthday?

Yuuya: is it Christmas?

Hooty: It's my birthday!

Eda: No! [Closes front door] It's human treasure day! "She said as she tosses the Portal Door into the air. It unfolds and opens. Owlbert flies through, dragging a giant sack. The sack tears when he flips it onto the floor, revealing a pile of human garbage as the door closes."

Yuuya: ehh?.... "He said as Eda hops onto the pile."

Eda: Ahh, fresh garbage.

King: Ooo, gimme, gimme, gimme! [Pulls out a teddy bear] Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!

Teddy bear: I love cuddles and kisses!

King: Truly horrifying!

Yuuya: awww..... "He said while cupping both of his cheeks."

Eda: [to Luz and Yuuya] Yo, kids. Your trash pile's are getting cold. While mine's getting hot! [Pulls out a wire clothes hangar] I have never seen such an extravagant earring.

Yuuya: that's a..... [shakes head] never mind. You can have my trash.

Luz: You can also have my trash. Whoa! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school? One it literally conquered! "She said as she shows off the pamphlet, showing a picture of a much younger Principal Bump standing on various Glandus students, being cheered on by fellow Hexside students. The school burns behind them."

Yuuya: cool...... "He said in awe while Eda is now wearing two clothing hangars as earrings and looking in a mirror."

Eda: Yes, I know all these things, I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life. [To her reflection] Oh, hello.