I was a teenage abomination.

We start the chapter by seeing all of our heroes on the beach.

Eda: well luz did you ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this. "she said pointing to a trash slug surrounded by a lot of other trash."

Luz: I don't like this "she said covering her nose while picking up a weird slime ball"

Yuuya: Nioi! "He exclaimed also covering his nose as he helps them cleaning up while luz talked about her apprenticeship."

Eda: kid that sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff.

Luz: wait is there a magic school here?

Eda: yep what's worse they force you to learn magic the proper way, magic isn't proper It's wild and unpredictable and that's why it's so beautiful I didn't finish school and look at me and wouldn't envy where I am right now? "She says not hearing them talk" uh luz, Yuuya where did they go?

King: they left 2 minutes ago.

Eda: oh well more for me. (Where did they go?)

We now see Yuuya and luz walking through the forest as luz looks at the slime ball she has.

Luz: man If magic's all about digging for slime balls maybe I don't have the stomach for it.

Yuuya: yeah maybe you're right about there, sweet potato.

???: you can do it you can

Yuuya: uhh.... what was that?

Luz: mysterious voice of encouragement? "She said as they looked through a bush where they see a girl with green hair" little witch girl.

???: you can do i even if you get a bad grade it's not a reflection of you as a witch "she said before stepping on a flower which she uses magic to heal it"

Luz: wow.

Yuuya: that's amazing "he said as another girl walks next to her."

???: oh willow you're so unnoticeable I almost rolled into ya. "she says as Yuuya glares and blushes at the same time."

Yuuya: (she's such a bully but she's pretty cute.)

Willow: hi amity.

Amity: shouldn't you get to class early to prep your "she stops and looks at willows pot of purple slime" oh Willow you don't have anything to show do you?

Luz: witch drama.

Amity: this is why people call you half a witch. "she said being mean before leaving as willow gets angry as she sends which grabs luz and Yuuya."

Yuuya: [screaming like a girl] ahhh!! Don't kill us!

Willow: oh no no no no I'm so sorry "she said as the vines retract"

Luz: It's okay the thorns only went through a few layers of skin "she said as willow looked at their ears."

Willow: so circular no way a human so fascinating "she said before looking at Yuuya" and who are you?

Yuuya: I'm Yuuya nice to meet you "he said as the bell rings"

Willow: I'm sorry I can't stay I have to go disappoint my teacher It was nice to meet you both "she says starting to walk away but luz stopped her"

Luz: wait I'm Luz and you're Willow right what you did with that flower and those plants it was wow.

Yuuya: yeah it was well minus getting entangled, it's still hurts though.

Willow: thanks but I'm not even supposed to be doing plant magic my parents put me in the abomination track at school. "she said as luz started to talk about the school and how willow says she's going to fail her assignment when luz covers herself in willows abomination slime."