The First Day

We started at the Dark backstage as Luz activates a light glyph and holds it between her, Yuuya and Eda.

Luz: I-I'm not ready for this Eda. Maybe we should go back.

Eda: Nah, kid, you got this. Just do what we practiced!

Yuuya: and don't worry. I'm here for you. "He said while wrapping his arm around Luz."

Luz: But what if... What if I mess something up? Or what if I do something wrong? [Gasps] What if I die?

Eda: Hey. Calm down, calm down. I had to do the same thing when I was a witchling. It's like a rite of passage. Granted, I was a little more skilled.

Yuuya: Miss Eda!

Eda: Right, right. Sorry, Now, get pumped.

Luz: Pumped!

Eda: Get ready.

Luz: [Kissed Yuuya and pull up hood] ready.

Yuuya: good luck sweetie...

Eda: Now, go! [Shoves her]

We now transitioned at the stage, a spotlight aimed at the closed curtains and a banner reading "Hexside School: Entrance Exams." The curtains open. Luz jumps on stage in a dark cloak.

Luz: [narrating] From the humblest of beginnings, a hero will rise. [Normal voice] I have traveled from another realm and trained with a powerful witch to master dark and forbidden magic. I am... [Takes cloak off with a twirl Luz Noceda! "She said with glee as the screen shows the audience sits only Principal bump was there.

Yuuya: [peeping] you can do this.

Luz: [nods and throws confetti] confetti.....

Principal Bump: Right. The human that wants to be a witch. Against my better judgement, I've allowed you to take this exam into Hexside. But can you even do magic with all your... human parts?

Luz: I sure can. [Opened the waist bag] It's said that humans can't do magic, "she said before pulling out papers and shows them to both sides of the auditorium." but I discovered a lots of technique that changes everything.

Principal Bump: Hmm?

Eda gives two thumbs-up while Yuuya pull out a sign with a word "Do your best!" On it. Luz then activate a light glyph and a Ice glyph.

Principal Bump: Spells cast with paper? I've never heard of such a thing. [To himself] But is it enough to pass the exam?

Luz: Uhh...

Eda: Improvise.

Yuuya: [flips eyelids inside out] do this. "He said pointing at his eyelids."

Luz: Um, I can do other things, what about... this? [flips eyelids inside out] Bleep, bloop, bleep! "She said nervously but Principal Bump is not impressed." Ow! Ow! Eyelash! Eyelash! "She said but she slips on the melted ice pillar and falls into her abandoned cloak. She stands and tries to free herself, falling off the stage and onto Principal Bump. She rolls off him as Yuuya runs towards her."

Yuuya: [panicked] Luz!

Luz: Sorry, sorry, sorry! [Places hand on an ice glyph] Whoops! Ah! "She yelled as The ice pillar lifts her up by one foot until she's eye level with Principal Bump." I failed, didn't I?

Principal Bump: Believe it or not, I've seen worse. "He said while Yuuya helped Luz up."

Yuuya: don't be sad. [Pats her head]

Principal Bump: Welcome, Luz, to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics! [Hands Luz a pamphlet]

Luz: [Weakly] Hurray.